Chapter 10: im sorry I really am

Akari's POV

I walked around the corner and found rin. I grabbed her and pulled her back into her room. "problems help now" I made her sit on the bed in front of me and told her what happened.

"he likes you omg" she started screaming. fuck can you stop. I looked at her for her to stop. she got the message and finished. "ok so what are you planning to do"

" idk thats why I came to you. I need help suport that type of crap." she nodded and told me to try to forgive tobi but not right away. to make him work for it. I smirked at the idea and it thanked her and left.

I heard konan squeal. I kept walking thinking she was having a moment with pein. I ran into itachi who looked at me smiled and left. I kept walking and I got to the kitchen. deidara and sasori were out on a mission and so were the zombie duo. poor kakuzu.

I made my self a sandwich. I turned around to come face to face with kisame. he freaked me out to the point where I screamed. and soon after itachi and tobi were in the kitchen. I shoved kisame and he just laughed. I walked past him and in between the two uchihas.

itachi stayed with kisame while madara followed me. I turned to face him. I gave him a look to tell me what he wants.

"give me a chance to say sorry and go on a date with me." I was shocked at what he said but I nodded.

Madara's POV

I followed Akari. I need her to forgive me. she stopped and turned to face me. this is my shot dont fuck up dont fuck up. I took a deep breath. I need to do this.

"give me a chance to say sorry and go on a date with me." I waited for her answer. madara if you fucked up take it out on deidara. I looked at her and she nodded. I lost my self in her eyes. and so I grabbed her and smashed my lips on hers.

she seemed shock at first but she eventually leaned into the kiss. I back off and walked away. I left her in the middle of the hallway. I was a few feet away from a corner before I felt something wrap around me. I turned and saw Akari. I was shocked but no one can see it due to my mask.

I turned around and returned her hug. "how dare you madara". I looked around and saw no one. "so what did I mean to you. Nothing?" I recognized that voice as Izuna's. what is this. I looked down at Akari. she looked happy.

she pulled away and ran down the hall. she probably went to find rin. "you will regret this madara" whats wrong with me. whats wrong with izuna. I shook it off and went to tell pein. this isnt normal