Chapter 22: Dun dun Dunnn

Akari's POV

I watched as madara and izuna talked a bit. izuna seemed a bit shaken up but other than he seemed fine. izuna's eyes widened a bit and then closed. he fell foward but madara caught him.

"take him to the room next to mine"itachi nodded and took izuna away. madara stood up. he walked past me and out the door.

I followed him out but I went to my room instead.I sat on my bed and went back to sleep, madara soon followed. he hugged me. i needed to goto sleep ive ben through a lot.

i woke up to see madara taking a shower. I took the chance and placed the scroll on the bed and opened it once more to reveal forbidden. but before i can go any further madara walked in.

I quickly closed the scroll but I remembered something. if he sees it he wont be able to read it. why did I close it? now I look suspicious.

"what is that" madara walked over and took it away from me. he opened it and made a face like he didnt understand it.

"a scroll I found" I reached for it but he took it out of my reach.

"its written in a different language. do you even understand it?" madara looked all over the scroll looking for anything he might be able to read.

"I actually do." I was finally able to take it away from him. "its written in my language" he raised an eyebrow.

"your language. " he tried taking back the scroll but I took it out of his reach. "give it now"

"no it has my family crest on it and its in my language. I need to find out what it has. let me read it and ill tell you what it has." madara glared but he eventually nodded. he walked out of my room and left me to my scroll.

I opened the scroll. on the very top left forbidden. I continued to read the scroll. it was a scroll of how to summon our family guardian into battle. our guardian was a dragon.

it showed a couple of signs and it required the users blood. I was about to summon it but I realized two things. 1 can I even summon it in his world and 2 should I risk summoning it in the hideout.

I shook my head I stood up and pocketed the scroll. I walked out of my room and toward the exit. I was almost there before I felt someone grab me. "where are you going"

I turned around to see madara. "to try out the scroll" he let me go and motioned me to move. I walked out of the hideout with madara in suit.

"Madara-cun can I come" we turned around to see saki coming.

"hm" saki seemed delighted and followed us. we got out side and a few meters away from the hideout. I layed the scroll down and I sat down in front of it. I did the required signs and bit my finger. I placed it on the seal and.

a bright blue flash happened and dragon with black scales and a white stomach with blue eyes appeared. "may I help you my princess"

"im sorry my guardian I just wished to see if the scroll would work but I do have one question" I didnt want to piss it off.

before I could answer someone interrupted "you can help me" I turned to see saki approaching the dragon. please kill her please.

it was as if he heard me. he swung his tail and cut saki in half. YES THAT BITCH IS DEAD! I tried very hard not to burst out in dance. I sensed madara jumped away into a nearby tree. probably to get away from the horrid scene. but also to laugh away from her body.

I ignored madara and I faced the dragon and I sensed it was pleased with its action a second ago. "what is your question"

"do you know where suki kurama's brother is. she said i had to find him and I wont let her dying words go down with her."

"yes I do."

"where is he"

"he's in the akatsuki and inside that hideout."