chapter 8: pein's and konan's akward conversation

Madara's POV

I didnt want to walk through the entrance so I went around the back and jumped into my room. I didnt want to face itachi right now let alone Akari. i got into bed and fell asleep.

nightmare---

"izuna!" I held him in my arms. he looked up at me "you let me die" I stood up and backed away. izuna stood up as well. "how could you" he readied his sword. "you killed me" he started running towards me. "now your dead to ME!" he swung his sword.......

I woke up with a start I looked around and saw I was in my room. I looked at my clock its 7 pein better be up. I got up and walked past Akari's room not even glancing at the door. I turned a couple of corners and ran into itachi. fuck

he gave me a smirk and I ignored it and kept walking. I finally got to peins door and walked inside without knocking. I took a seat in front of pein and took off my mask. he looked up at me and nodded he moved his paper work to the side and looked up at me to start.

"staright to the point I feel weird when I look at a certain someone." I stared at him waiting for an answer. he looked shocked and ready to burst out laughing. which he did. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"KONAN!" I looked over and saw konan running towards pein. "yes pein"

"madara problems help" he pointed at me stood up and left. bastard probably went to laugh his ass off.

"whats wrong. come on tell" I looked at her as she sat down. I told her exactly what I told pein. I expected her to start laughing but instead her eyes started sparkling. "its Akari isnt it" my heart skipped a beat how did she know.

"oh come on madara-san you make it too obvious" I stared at her do I really.

"what do I do"

"you tell her or itachi's gonna win her" I nodded she was right. if I dont tell her I lose her to that damn uchiha. I stood up and left her there. I need to find akari before that damn uchiha does. I walked into the living room and saw something that broke me.

itachi and Akari hugging and kissing.

Akari's POV

I actually loved the new itachi i found behind the cold one. we were not officially a couple but more like friends with benefits. no sex tho. I looked over at the rest of the akatsuki none of them were doing anything beneficial.

I stood up and went to my room. I closed the door behind me only to hear it open again. I looked behind me and saw tobi. without his mask. I was a little shocked I turned to fully face him.

"Akari I have to tell you something"

--------------