Chapter 20

Baekhyun sighed and stared up at the stars. The night sky was clear from clouds and the stars shone brightly above. Baekhyun shivered slightly and pulled his knees closer to his chest.

He was currently sitting on the balcony of Luhan's room. He pulled the blanket closer around him amd looked up at the sky. The night sky calmed his racing mind, to much had happened to him in to little time.

Baekhyun tucked himself into a tighter ball and stared at his feet. Luhan had offered him his bed, in return he would sleep with Sehun, bht he turned it down. He needed to be alone.

After Chanyeol's confession Baekhyun had run almost straight to Luhan. He was to busy sobbing to answer amy questions so Luhan took the emotional boy back to his room. Once Baekhyun had calmed down he slowly explained what had happened. Luhan didn't understand why the boy was so upset and so Baekhyun took solitude on the balcony with the intention to sleep.

Baekhyun closed his eyes, feeling the breezes through his hair. He felt a wave of tiredness wash over them and rested his head back. It had been a long day. Slowly the sounds of the night sent to small boy into a deep sleep.

.

.

.

.

"Mum!"
.

.

.

.
"Mum! I'm home" Baekhyun called into the apartment. He pushed open the and stumbled into the apartment. He was coming back from pre-school.

"Mum where are you?" Baekhyun called looking around.

"In here sweety" his mother called in a shaky voice. Baekhyun smiled at the sound of her voice and into the room. He ran and gave her a big hug.

"How was your day honey?" his mother asked, her voice wavering slightly.

"It was good! Me and Kyungsoo made a painting together!" Baekhyun explained excitedly.

"That's great" she replied clearly distracted. Baekhyun frowned.

"Is everything ok?" He asked. His mother smiled painfully and looked down at the young boy.

"Baekhyun-ah tonight i want you to stay in your room ok?" His mother said. She gripped Baekhyun as she did her hands shaking slightly.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just do as i say ok" she said rubbing the boy. Her eyes where filled with fear.

"Is it Dad" Baekhyun asked. His mother froze.

"Run along now Baekhyun, please" his mother said a little more focusefully. Baekhyun nodded and ran to his room. Just as hd closed his door he heard the front door slam. He jumped slightly at the loud noise and walked over to his bed. He picked up his book from the night stand and started reading.

"Honey I'm home" he heard his dad growl. A shiver went down Baekhyun's spine and he grabbed his teddy and tried to continue reading.

"Now what's all this about getting a divorce" his father growled his voice slowly becoming closer to his room.

"I-I want t-to get a d-divorce" his mother stammered. He could tell she was scared. Baekhyun hugged his teddy tighter and tried to block out what was happening. Quickly the voices raised and it became a full on fight. Baekhyun tried his best not to listen but he could help it.

He wanted to cry. He wanted to run to his mum and hug her. He wantedto yell at his dad to tell him to go away. But he couldn't. All he could do was sit and listen.