Chapter 12

Baekhyun stood excitedly next to the bus stop. Kyungsoo's bus would be here any minute and Baekhyun couldn't wait. He kept hopping from one foot to another and looking around the corner every second.

"Baekhyun calm down the bus will be here soon." Luhan sighed placing a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder to calm him down. Baekhyun looked at him with eyes sparkling.

"But Kyungsoo's my best friend and feel like i haven't seen him in forever" Baekhyun whined. Luhan rolled his eyes.

"I think you'll- THE BUS!!" Yelled Baekhyun jumping up and down with excitement. A large coach pulled up slowly in front of the pair. Baekhyun anxiously shifted from one foot to another watching people dismount from the bus.

"KYUNGSOO!!!" Baekhyun yelled as an owl faced boy stepped of bus. Baekhyun rushed forward a hugged the small boy with all his might. After a good minute Baekhyun finally released the other and pulled him over to Luhan.

"Luhan this is Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo meet Luhan" Baekhyun introduced excitedly. Kyungsoo smiled brightly and held out his hand.

"It's nice to meet you i hope you have been taking care of him?" Kyungsoo asked smiling at Luhan. Luhan let out a light laugh.

"Trust me, Baekhyun has been the one taken care of me." Luhan said. Baekhyun was quietly squealing at the side. The pair looked at him in confusion. Seeing their eyes on him he let out a light laugh and place an arm around both.

"My besties and becoming besties, this is going to be the best week of our lives" Baekhyun said leaning the group in the direction of the apartments.

********
"Are you sure it's ok for me to come" Kyungsoo said as the group stood outside Chanyeol's house.

"Don't worry i'm pretty sure half the people here aren't invited" Luhan said placing a hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder. The group looked at the house in front of them, the party had only been going for an hour but the house was already full with people.

Baekhyun took a big breath before stepping forward into the party. The moment they stepped inside they were hit with blaring music and the smell of alcohol. People crowed together half dancing to the music playing. The group carefully made their way through the crowd until they reached the drinks table, which was slightly less crowded than the rest of the house.

"Hey glad you guys could make it" said a voice. The group turned around to see Sehun walking towards them holding a beer. At the sight of the taller Luhan's face lit up with a small smile.

"Well thank you for inviting us" Luhan said not taking his eyes of Sehun. The taller grinned cheekily and headed for the table behind the group. He quickly poured Luhan a drink and handed it too him with a cheeky smirk. Luhan took it and drank it without breaking eye contact. Sehun chuckled and grabbed Luhans wrist pulling him off into the party.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo exchanged sceptical looks as the scene in front of them. Baekhyun sighed and quickly poured both of them a drink.

"Thanks" Kyungsoo mumbled taking the drink from Baekhyun and sipping it. The pair was just about to move away from the table when they heard a deep voice behind them.

"Well well well what do we have here" The voice said. Baekhyun froze where he stood, knew that voice. Baekhyun slowly turned around and, as expected, standing there was Chanyeol and Kai with matching smirks.

"How did you get here" Kai said eyeing up Kyungsoo as he did.

"Sehun invited us, is there something wrong with that" Baekhyun replied crossing his arms over his chest.

"Only if you don't tell me the cuties name standing next to you" Kai said winking at Kyungsoo who blushed.

"His name doesn't concern you" Baekhyun said placing an arm around Kyungsoo. At this action Chanyeol balled his hands into fists drawing Baekhyun's attention. The moment he looked at the taller the image of him lying next to him in bed strung to mind. A blush quickly appeared on Baekhyun checks and he looked away.

"Come Baek lets go" Kyungsoo whispered. Baekhyun nodded and the pair disappeared into the crowd.

********

Baekhyun took in a deep breath as he stepped outside into the cold night air. It had been around 3 hour since the had arrived at the party and Luhan had been missing for most of it. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had stuck together for most of it, having a couple drinks and dancing a bit. Then about a half an hour ago Kyungsoo disappeared as well leaving Baekhyun all on his own. He had squeezed his way through people and managed to make it outside for some fresh air.

Baekhyun looked around the garden. It was quite big with trees spreading through the most of it, with the odd flower bed now and then. Looking at the party behind him, Baekhyun headed down the garden.

As Baekhyun moved down the garden the sound of the party slowly faded away and replied with a soft silence. He couldn't say that he had drunk a lot of alcohol but still the flashing light and loud music made his head hurt. Along with big crowd and strong smell of alcohol made the party atmosphere not one of Baekhyun's favourite.

Baekhyun paused at the end of the garden. He had meet a low wall cover in ivy and beyond the city of Seoul. Baekhyun let out a long breath taking in the peaceful view. The party was now long behind him and he was surrounded by silence.

Suddenly Baekhyun felt a pair of arms snake around his waist. He gasped and tired to turned around but the arms held him tight.

"Hmmm" a deep voice hummed into his ear. Baekhyun felt a shiver run down his spine, he knew that voice he knew it too well.

"C-Chanyeol" Baekhyun gasped trying to around again but was held still. Chanyeol hummed again and pulled Baekhyun closer to him.

"Do you know how hot you look tonight?" Chanyeol growled. Baekhyun felt a blush rise up his cheeks.

"You looked like you could out shine the sun" Chanyeol continued growling in Baekhyun's ear.

"When you walked in i wanted to kiss you so bad but i couldn't" Baekhyun froze at these words. What did this mean. Baekhyun struggled again but was held still.

"W-What do you mean Chanyeol?" Baekhyun stammered scared of the answer.

"Guess what i'm saying is," Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun could feel his hot breath on his neck.

"I like you..." Chanyeol finished. Baekhyun felt his breath hitch in his chest. We're meant to be enemies you can't like me Baekhyun thought.

"Chan-" But Baekhyun was cut off by a pair of lips on his neck. He gasped at the contact and quickly turned around. Standing in front of him was Chanyeol, his hair messed up from the party but his eyes sparkled. He raised a hand and cupped Baekhyun cheek. Baekhyun was to shocked about what was happening to react.

"I like you so much..." Chanyeol murmured and leaned forward. Slowly the gap between them closed until Baekhyun felt a pair of soft lips on his own. He stood frozen, not knowing how to react. But very quickly his body took over from his mind and Baekhyun began to kiss back. Chanyeol grinned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist pulling him closer deepening the kiss. Quickly their lips started moving in sync, savouring every moment with the other.

Finally the pair broke apart breathless. Baekhyun stared up at the taller his mind in a haze. I just kissed Chanyeol........I Just Kissed Chanyeol Baekhyun thought. wait........ I just KiSSeD ChaNyEol!!!!!

Suddenly Baekhyun came crashing down to earth. He looked up and saw Chanyeol grinning like an idiot. Baekhyun gasped and looked around frantically.

"I-I have to go" Baekhyun stammered. He quickly pushed Chanyeol out the way and sprinted back to the house. When he reached the he took a moment to catch his breath. He looked back and saw Chanyeol running after him. Baekhyun quickly turned and headed back inside in order to get away from the taller. Baekhyun made a be-line for the front door wanting to get out there as quick as possible.

"Baekhyun!" He heard his name called over the noise but he ignored it and left the house. Once he was outside again he quickly headed out the gate a hailed a taxi.

"Baekhyun!! Wait!!" Chanyeol called from the door but it was too late. The taxi pulled away from the drive and Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief hoping it was all a bad dream.