Chapter 11

The next week of Baekhyun's life was the hardest he had even lived. Not because of the constant bullying but of the fact that wherever he looked the image of Chanyeol sleeping would pop into his and make him blush. It was even worse when he met the taller. Baekhyun's heart rate would increase and he would get all flustered. It was killing him. Everytime they Baekhyun would make awkward eye contact then immediately look away. While Sehun would flirt Luhan Baekhyun would try and find something to think about that wasn't Chanyeol and his body.

"What's wrong" Luhan asked on lunch time. Baekhyun had his head resting on the table and wasn't eating.

"Life" Baekhyun replied not moving from the table. Luhan rolled his eyes.

"I know that but this week you've been acting really werid and it's starting to freak me out." Luhan said his face full of concern. Baekhyun raised his head to look at him with big puppy dog eyes.

"I'll tell you but we have to go somewhere more private." Baekhyun said. Luhan nodded and followed Baekhyun out of the cafetria. Baekhyun found a muisc room that wasn't in use and quickly ushered Luhan inside. The moment they were both inside Baekhyun shut the door and looked around to check no one could be listen.

"Baekhyun will you just tell me already" Luhan complained. Baekhyun sighed knowing he can't keep it inside forwever.

"Ok ok" Bakehyun said. Luhan let out a sigh of relief and prepared himself.

"Sunday morning i woke up and...." Luhan leaned closer. "And......."

"I FOUND CHANYEOL NAKED IN MY BED!!" Baekhyun yelled and covered his mouth with his hand. Luhan seemed to freeze in front of him, his eyes wide from the information he had just received. Luhan just stared at Baekhyun, speechless.

"That is a good reason to be acting werid," Luhan finaly said "and it explaines why you run away everytime you see him" the room fell silent for a moment.

"Well....was he fit?" Luhan asked.

"Luhan!!!" Baekhyun yelled.

"What i was just curious" Luhan giggled. Baekhyun shook his head and fell into a chair.

"What am i gonna do? Everywhere i go all i can see is the image of him sleeping next to me." Luhan nodded along and placed a reasuring around Baekhyun.

"There is only you can do" Luhan said. Baekhyun looked up to him with hopeful eyes.

"Kiss him"

"What!!!" Baekhyun yelled. Luhan looked at him dead seriuse.

"Well if you're seeing him naked everywhere it propberly mean you like him," Luhan stated in mater of fact tone "and the only way to see wherther you like him or not is to kiss him." Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at the deer boy unconvinced.

"Trust me i'm an expert when it comes to love," Luhan said placing an arm around Baekhyun shoulders "come on classes will start soon."

********

"Guys i need to talk to you" Sehun called as he entered Chanyeol's apartment. Kai and Chanyeol looked round from where they were sitting.

"Sure what is it" Kai said putting his phone down. Sehun sat down opposite the pair and took a deep breath. Intereted now Chanyeol turned off his own phone and leaned forward ready to listen.

"I think i have a crush on Luhan" Sehun said quickly blushing as he did. Kai and Chanyeol exchanged looks.

"Umm who is Luhan again" Kai asked. Sehun stared at there berwildered face and sigh.

"Luhan, Baekhyun friend who looks a bit like a deer and is super cute" Sehun explanied. Chanyeol felt his stomach flip at the mention of Baekhyun's name and the image of waking up next to him came back into his head.

"Oh i know who you mean" Kai said waving his hands in recontion. Sehun smiled knowing that they were all on the same page.

"Anyway," Sehun pulling the attention back to him "I think i like him." Kai nodded along very serious. Chanyeol leaned back on the sofa thinking. He had never really dated or like someone so he wasn't much use here.

"Are you sure you like him?" Kai asked looking up at younger. Sehun ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"I'm pretty sure cause everytime i see him my heart starts beating really fast and i get all flustered." Sehun explained to a nodding Kai.

"Sound like we have the beginning of a crush on our hands" Kai stated rubbing his hand together. Sehun sat up straighter ready to take advise.

"It sound like you like him but are unsure of yourself" Kai confirmed. Sehun nodded in reply and Kai hummed leaning on his hand thinking. The was filled with a tense silence waiting for Kai to start talking.

"I got it" Kai half shouted clicking his fingers making everyone jump "you need to kiss him." Both Sehun and Chanyeol stared at him.

"That terrible adivse" Chanyeol said. Kai rolled his eye at him.

"Take it from the expert in the room thsi will work" Kai said.

"You've dated two girls" Chanyeol butted in but both Sehun and Kai ignored him.

"When should i do it cause i can't just walk up to him and kiss him" Sehun said looking slightly nervous.

"Remember the party this Saturday at Chanyeol's, we can invite him and Baekhyun to that and it would be a perfect chance to kiss him." Kai explained.

"Thanks Kai," Sehun said smiling "I'm gonna go fine him right now." Kai waved him out door relaxing back into the sofa.

Chanyeol was deep in thought about what Kai said. If you are unsure whether you like them or not you should kiss them. Should he kiss Baekhyun, but that was crazy he didn't even like Baekhyun or did he. That morning Baekhyun looked so cute and when they hugged he never wanted to let go.

Chanyeol scoffed liking Baekhyun that was impossible.

********

Baekhyun and Luhan wondered down the avenue of trees admiring the beautiful sight.

"Luhan" called a voice from behind them. The pair turned around to see Sehun running towards them. They looked at each other in confusion wondering what he could want.

"Luhan...." Sehun panted as he stopped in front of them. Luhan looked at him eyebrows furrowed.

"There is a party this Saturday at Chanyeol's house," Sehun said standing up straight " and i was wondering if you and Baekhyun wanted to come." Luhan was taken not sure how to reply.

"Umm.." he started but was cut off by Sehun.

"It's ok if you don't want to come" Sehun said looking at his feet. Luhan suddenly felt bad and placed a hand on Sehun shoulder.

"We would live to come" Sehun face lit up with a bright smile making Luhan smiled back.

"Great I'll text you the address" Sehun said smile. He waved at Luhan before running off. Luhan smiled to himself before starting to walk again.

Baekhyun was frozen in one spot trying to figure out what was happening. I woke up with Chanyeol in my bed and now Sehun is asking Luhan out on a date thought Baekhyun this world is going crazy.