Chapter 15

Kai💓💓

Hey Soo

Satansoo
Hey Kai

Kai💓💓
I miss you

Satansoo
😊😊😊

Kai💓💓
I wanna see you

Satansoo
I wanna see you too

Kai💓💓
You free right now??

Satansoo
Yeh...why?

Kai💓💓
Meet me in front of the bus stop in 10 minutes

********
Kyungsoo waiting in front of the bus stop looking around nervously. Kai had asked to meet and Kyungsoo was nervous to meet. This was there first time meeting outside the party and he was scared that Kai would take one look at him and leave.

Kyungsoo looked down at his watch, it was 11:10, he had been waiting for ten minutes. A small fluttery feeling had settled in his stomach, a feeling of uncertainty. The feeling of being stood up slowly grew through Kyungsoo's body. He looked around trying to find a face in the crowd but they all just passed down.

"Kyungsoo!!" He turned around to see the tall male running towards him. A smile filled the smallers face as he watched the tanned boy ran towards him. Kai slowed to a walk and admired the smaller. His black hair was swept back away from his face revealing his round owl eyes. He wore a blue jumper that hugged his slim body nicely and finished off with a pair of black jeans.

"Hey" Kai said threading his arms around Kyungsoo's waist. The smaller blushed at the action a looked away. Kai chuckled at the smaller and pulled him closer.

"Do i not even get a 'hello'?" Kai asked leaning closer to Kyungsoo's face.

"Hey...Kai" Kyungsoo mumbled looking up at him. Kai took the opportunity and quickly pressed his lips against the Kyungsoo's, the smaller hesitated before slowly kissing back. The kiss was short and sweet and before the pair knew it it was over. A deep blush overtook Kyungsoo's cheek as he realised what had just happened.

"Come on." Kai chuckled pulling Kyungsoo in the direction of his car.

"W-where are we going?" Kyungsoo said stumbling at the sudden movement. Kai let out a laugh as he opened the door to his car.

"On a date of course"

************

The pair parked the car and stepped out to face the entrance of an amusement park. A small trical of people headed through the enterance of the park as the pair joined crowd.

"Of all the places we could have gone we went to an amusements park" Kyungsoo mused looking up at the sun kissed male. Kai only smiled in reply and pulled the smaller into the park.

"What do you wanna do?" Kai asked threading their hands together. Kyungsoo looked around at the colourful stands and thought.

"Lets go over there" Kyungsoo says pulling Kai in the direction of a pretzel stand. Kai chuckled at the smaller's cuteness knowing that it would be the end of him. The pair quickly brought the food amd sat together peaceful eating it there hands still connected.

A small silence filled the gap as they ate, nerther knkwing what to say. Kai wanted to find out more about the boy but just didn't know where to start.

"So...." Kai said breaking the silence, "how long have you known Baekhyun?"

"All my life i think." Kyungsoo replied looking up at the sun kissed male. "Our parents were always close and so we grew up together, he's been like a brother to me. It's always better to have a friend with you, it's safer and so Baek has always sort of been there to protect me."