Chapter 8

"Remind me why we are here?" Questioned Baekhyun.

"You said you were feeling stressed so i brought you to my favourite place in to relax." Said Luhan smiling. They were sitting a small cafe a couple streets away from the school. It was cute place, with flowers in every corner. Baekhyun had never been to a cafe like this before, Back in his home town if anything nice opened up it would last about two days before it got trashed. But baekhyun could understand why Luhan would like this place, it had a homly feel and made him relaxe.

"What can i get for you two" said the waiter smiling. He had black hair pushed up out of his face and a big welcoming grin.

"Hey Xiumin" Luhan greeted the older excitedly. "This is Baekhyun, he's the new transfer to our school."

"So your the boy who stood up to the almighty Park Chanyeol" Replied Xiumin smirking at him.

"You heard about that already" exclaimed Baekhyun.

"News travels fast especially when it involves Park Chanyeol" Xiumin continued.

"Now i really have no hope of a normal life" mumbled Baekhyun letting his head hit the table they were sitting at.

"Don't worry to much i trust Luhan to support you and if not you can rely on me and Chen" Xiumin said placing a reassuring hand on Baekhyun's back."So what can i get you two"

"Um.....I'll have a cappuccino and the same for Baekhyun" Luhan said smiling. Xiumin wrote down their orders and left with a smile.

"Do you come often?" Baekhyun asked lifting his head from the table.

"Yeh i come here usalerly everyday. I came here so often that i became friends with Xiumin and Chen, they own this place and are the nicest people to ever exist." Stated Luhan staring out the window at the passing trafic.

"I must be nice to have someone to rely on." Baehyun mumbled staring out the window as well. The sun was setting behind the city, lighting up the streets with pastel pink and bright oranges. The view was defiantly better that Wonmi-gu, it seemed more alive. People weren't afraid to step outside they could walk around the city unafraid of being yelled or teased, something Baekhyun liked.

"Two cappuccinos for you" Said Xiumin breaking the silence between them. He placed the two drinks in front of the boys and then left with a smile. Baekhyun picked up the drink and held it in his hand letting the warmth fill him.

"You know i've never had one of these before" stated Baekhyun taking a small sip of the foamy drink. Luhan stared at him with wide eyes.

"How can you not have had one before, there like my a part of my staple diet. i don't think i could live without coffee." said Luhan dramatically making Baekhyun laugh.

"guys there to fancy for my small town" Baekhyun replied smiling.

"I have much to teach you my child" said Luhan placing a hand on Baekhyun's making him laugh.

"Teach me master" Said Baekhyun bowing to Luhan making both of them laugh.

***********

It was late by the time the boys got home nether seemed to mind. They entered the building in a comfortable silence. Baekhyun called the elevator and stood back waiting.

"I guess i'll meet you here tomorrow then." Said Baekhyun smiling. Luhan nodded in reply and they once again fell into silence. The silence was quickly broken the sound of foot steps behind them. The two turn around to see no other than the Chanyeol gang. Baekhyun let out a sigh and quickly pulled Luhan into the elevator. Baekhyun desperately hit the "close doors" button but i didn't seem to work so they were stuck in an elevator with them.

The ride was long and awkward as no one to talk. the doors opened for the first time and Luhan stepped out, pacing a glance back at Baekhyun. As the doors closed again Baekhyun sighed again willing the elevator to move faster. After and age Sehun and Kai stepped out of the elevator leaving just Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun stared forward not daring to look around although he could feel Chanyeol's eye piercing his back.

"What!" Baekhyun snapped. Chanyeol jumped as the loud noise.

"N-Nothing." stammerd Chanyeol then mentally cursing himself for stuttering.

"Then stop staring" Baekhyun replied turning back to face the front. Chanyeol gulped and looked away from Baekhyun. He totally hadn't been checking out Baekhyun for the whole ride cause it would be weird to have a crush on your enemy. the elevator was once again filled with silence only broken by the door opening. As both parties headed to opposite ends of the corridor Chanyeol felt like breaking the silence once again.

"You know that tomorrow it will be war" Chanyeol said from the other end of the corridor without turning around.

"I had got that by the many time we have threatened each other today. So bring your best game and i will bring mine cause from now on its war." Baekhyun Stated entering in room and shutting the door.

"It's gonna be hell" muttered Chanyeol before entering his room as well.