Prom?

Y/N POV

I finished scarfing down the pizza, prom was coming up soon. Just like very other school dance, I'd have no to go with.

It's Valentine's Day, the stupid school decided to throw the Prom on Valentine's Day, what. The fuck.

It doesn't matter, I'm used to being by myself at parties. I switch on the TV and watched silently, thinking about options; that I can't have...

Lafayette whispered something to Hercules who just nodded, turning to me. "Let's go to the park." He stated, "Why?" "Because you need to get out more often?" It came off as more of a question.

I sighed and nodded, I got up and walked out of the house. Lafayette was seen pulling out of the driveway and zooming off somewhere.

We walked in silence to the park. When we'd gotten there Hercules said he had to go the  bathroom, leaving me alone at the park; he had to walk home to use it!!

I sighed and continue waking until I'd seen candles, out of pure curiosity I approached them. I found rose petals scattered around, a path leading onward.

I tilt my head and followed the path, I saw more and more roses. I came to a stop at the end of the path, a rose-archway laid there.

Underneath it a man in a tuxedo with a Dalmatian puppy in his hands, his hair pulled into a bun but I couldn't see his face.

The figure turned towards me, the dimly lit candles flickered. I squinted in attempt to see him better.

He walked out from under the archway, holding the—I'd assume—month old puppy out to me.

I reluctantly took this pup from his hands. I saw his face a bit more clearly, Lafayette?
The pupper had a small paper on its neck, hanging from a red string.

I looked at it closely, 'Prom?' It read. I could feel tears pricking at my eyes, it was written with an all red marker and red hearts littered the page.

I look back up at Laf and hug him. "Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times, yes?" I exclaimed, people popped outta the bushes.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I leapt into Lafayette's arms by surprise, his muscles taut under my back; my legs draped over his other arm.

I realized it was the gang and I saw bright lights, they flashed and snapped; pictures. I sighed cuddle into Laf's chest.

"You Alright, Y/N?" He asked softly. "Yeah, just annoyed. Did you really rent a dog for this?" I muttered.

"Non, I didn't rent it. I bought this little guy for you, he doesn't have a name. And, on his nose, is two spots that make his nose look like a heart." Lafayette grins broadly.

I blushed and get out of his arms, picking the pup up. He wagged his tail and attempted to lick my nose, I giggle at his attempt.

I pulled the dog into my chest, taking the makeshift collar off. I nuzzle the puppy and smiled, leaning on Lafayette slightly.

He wrapped his arms around me, while I hugged my new dog. I wonder what I should name him?

(Here's what our lil' pupper looks like, scratch the bandana though! He's so coot

(Here's what our lil' pupper looks like, scratch the bandana though! He's so coot. Lemme know what you want his name to be.)

:-: :-:

We got back to Herc's place, I'm thinking of moving into his house. He offered it anyways, I held my dog close to my chest.

I sat on the couch and cradled the pup like a baby, Lafayette snickered and sat beside me. My dog eventually fells asleep in my arms and it was the cutest thing.

:-: :-:

A/N: I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER, IDGAF THAT IT ISN'T VALENTINES DAY YET!

Annnnyways. Let me know what you want his name to be, preferably valentines related names?

I get it, it's a short chapter. But that's all I'm putting in this one.