Prologue

Jeff ran swiftly, grinning widely as he chased the redhead. He heard the cries of fear from her, making him purposely slowing down, enjoying her fear greatly.

"... supposed to be outside, he's gonna be mad!" She muttered when he was close enough, a choked sob escaping her.

Wait, was she afraid of him, or someone else?

Irritation formed in him as he ran faster, she was about to die and she was fearful of her abusive boyfriend! Grr...

She stopped in front of a shabby house, fumbling with the doorknob before slamming it in his face. He simply kicking the door down, blue eyes flashing as she hurried to a room. Another door slamming.

He smirked, dragging his knife in the faded wallpaper, making cuts.

"... there, don't move or make a sound. He'll be here soon." He heard her whisper, resentful of the pronoun (is that right?).

Was there another soon-to-be victim? If so, that would be much more enjoyable.

He slammed the door open, enjoying the horrified look on her pretty face.

"P please, just leave." She whimpered, shaking. He smirked wider and took another step. "Please, you might get killed. H he doesn't like it when o other men come near me."

He shook, not from fear- he wouldn't be afraid of any man, he'd simply kill them torturously- but, the nerve!

She seemed grudgingly confident that this someone would be stronger than he, a serial killer, who's about to end her life!

He growled. "Well, I'd like to meet him." Then he grabbed her throat and stabbed her three times, still not satisfied. He looked into her almost lifeless teal eyes and lifted her shirt a little. Then shrugged, deciding she was pretty enough to satisfy him for now. (Welp, I cringed at this and more to come).

He ripped it off, then was surprised at the scars. Surgery?

She cried as she finished, weakly though. Was she used to this from her abusive partner? Anyways, he didn't care enough and ended her.

Now, where was that person this woman hid?

Whimpers could be heard from the closet. Bingo.

He ripped the door open, revealing a small figure. Before he could study her more, a roar could be heard from the front door.

"I swear, if she tries to escape again...!"

EJ?

Jeff was filled with confusion as the figure of the cannibal appeared. A moment later, the blue mask whipped to his direction, he could feel the growing anger and confusion.

"Jeff, what're you doing here?" He growled, not noticing the dead woman or the girl in the closet.

He glanced at the woman, a sliver of fear growing. The cannibal was shaking in anger, and... sorrow?

"Caitlyn?" He whispered, kneeling to study the body.

Jeff had no time to react as his body was thrown to the wall, pinned at the neck.

"D dad..."

They both looked at the girl, Jeff taking notice of the extremely pale, almost grayish, skin and sharp teeth of her gaping mouth. Even more confusion grew.

Since when did Eyeless Jack have a daughter?

_____________
Enjoy it? Don't forget to vote and comment!