Original End *SPOILER*

Start from the beginning

I slumped from where I stood. Comprehension was weakening my knees.

“I hope you’ll do the right thing Damien. For Kirk’s sake.”

My eyes blurred and it was a long time before I noticed that Alpha Peter was already gone. My hands shook as I took out my cellphone and dialed a number that belong to someone who owed me a favor.

Someone picked up and I immediately talked. “I’m coming to collect the favor you owe me, meet me at the place I’m going to text you afterwards.”

---

“You are crazy!” The brown haired, petite girl in front of me screamed. We’re not really friends. She’s just someone who I accidentally helped and now owes me a favor. She continued ranting after she heard my plan. “There’s no telling what will happen with that pack. They’re a pack of lunatics!” She’s one to talk, her pack the Red Paw was known for their bloodthirsty ways and they’re also hired assassins.

“You owe me a favor Kayla,” I reminded her. “Besides, I’m not asking you to do anything dangerous. I only want you to create a diversion so I can sneak in and talk with their Alpha.”

Kayla only looked at me with her green eyes and grumbled. “Why should I care about what happens to you?” She threw her hands up in frustration. “Fine, but if the Arcanus pack captures you, you’re on your own.”

The Arcanus pack was peculiar. Most packs would fight for dominance. The Arcanus only cared for knowledge. Still, they were a strong pack and very few would want to mess with them. Kayla and I were several meters away from the Arcanus packhouse. It would be silly to call it a packhouse. The Arcanus have long left behind their roots as werewolves. They now lived in the middle of the busiest city in the state in a tall building made of steel chrome, glass and concrete. Buses and cars whizzed across the street as Kayla and I huddled in a café in front of the packhouse.

Sneaking in would be a problem for me even with my tiger lily pollen to mask my scent. Kayla was the only one I know who would be able to increase my chances of sneaking in. She has a peculiar ability, one that made her a high rank assassin in her pack.

“Ugh, fine let’s do this. The sooner we finish the better.” She stood up and went inside the women’s comfort room to get ready. Several minutes later, she came out transformed into a beautiful woman. She had her sleek brown hair down in waves over one shoulder. She also put on makeup to even out her skin tone which made her skin glow a creamy texture which made her red lipstick pop out. She also had a beige power dress on, one of those one piece dresses with the hem a few inches below her buttocks. A wide belt accentuated her slim waist and her chest was pushed up front enhancing her cleavage. Completing her look was a cliché pair of red stilettos.

“If I wasn’t gay and have a mate, I’d tap that.” I joked at her and she glared at me with murderous eyes.

“Ew,” Kayla said simply. “Let’s go over the plan again.”

I rolled my eyes at her. “It’s a very simple plan, so stop being nervous. It’s not as if you haven’t done this before.”

“Fine. You have five to ten minutes tops to get in once I work my magic.” Kayla sashayed across the street and caused a mini distraction among the drivers. The guards in front of the Arcanus packhouse gaped at her. She got in the lobby and men swarmed over her. Kayla’s a werewolf with an ability called Omnisex. It’s a funny name but very effective. You’ve heard of Vampires having Talents, werewolves have Omnis. Kayla’s ability was her pheromones, once she amps it up, any werewolf within twelve feet falls in love with her.

I quickly dashed inside, careful to hide my face from the cameras. Finding a service elevator, I got in and punched the right button and slowly ascended to meet the Alpha of the pack. Reaching the top floor of the building, I ran to the office of the Alpha. Not bothering to knock, I pushed the door open and strode in.