Part 2 - Chapter 8

EDIT: Omega is undergoing a major rewrite. Just to keep you up with the changes I did, Dy/Endymion will no longer have super strength to make him a better "omega" image. But he does retain his wit, wisdom and weirdness. Of course he has knowledge from his mother on how to fight especially against werewolves and some Druid potion making and minor magic.

PS: I'm back :)

PPS: This chapter is dedicated to Azziana for scaring me to write. Peace!

Dy/Endymion

It wasn't bad being the mate of the Alpha heir of a powerful pact. It does have its perks. Right now several jocks were tailing me and I figured Kirk ordered them to. On the downside, it sucks to be an Omega because I can't defend myself that well if I get jumped. As an Omega, I do have unique abilities like most Omegas but if someone manages to reach my throat, I'm done for. So yeah, it was sweet of my boyfriend to keep a detail of Gammas in training to protect me.

Fourth period was coming up and I had to skedaddle to another Biology lesson with that weird new professor. I think I know him but I can't be sure. I looked up just in time to see one of my old bullies, Clyde of some pack, was about to crash into me. Like I said, being and an Omega and a relatively small one at that can be really disadvantageous if someone who's basically a fully grown adult werewolf decides to do an impromptu chest bump.

*whump*

Okay, note to self: don't try to return said impromptu chest bump.

"Oh I didn't see you there Deedee." Clyde sneered at me, he then thumped his chest. "When the SS Clyde sails, everybody should stay clear." Seriously, that's what he calls himself. He did earn that nickname in football games.

"My bad," I clambered up and readied myself for any low blows. "I didn't know an old boat like you still roam these halls." I pretended to dust my jeans and smiled innocently at Clyde. "But wait, where's the rest of your fleet? Oh yea, they've sailed on to the land called graduation, coordinates latitude 20-year-old longitude still-stuck-in-highschool."

Clyde's face reddened and several students laughed at him nervously. "I'm going to mince you, you abomnis- abomtion- a- ah."

"Aw, stupid got your tongue? Try weird instead, it's just one syllable." I cut him off.

With a rather loud growl, Clyde squared his shoulders and was about to slam me with his shoulder.

"Is there a problem here?" Small menacing growls vibrated from behind and Clyde stopped; eyes wide with astonishment at the jocks that suddenly surrounded us. He contemplated on taking them on but I did have three of the largest football players guarding me.

Clyde said nothing and muscled his way out of the circle of jocks, glaring at me as he rounded a corner.

I released a breath that I didn't know I was holding, as I noticed the jocks around me I almost forgot to breathe again. It was really awkward being protected ex-packmates. I'm not even officially "back" into the fold so to speak. "Um, thanks." I mumbled at them.

"No problem... Luna." I noticed the hesitation of one of the jocks who seemed to be leading them. The stigma was still there. Shaking my head, I decided to just head to class. Walking briskly away, I thought it would be ridiculous to have them all follow me all day. There were no more students roaming the hallways as most have gone to their classes.

"You know, you guys can just go to your classes. I'm fine."

No answer. I guess I'm just a mission for them.

"Seriously, I'm fine. I can take care of myself."

Not even a mocking growl or laugh.

Whispering to myself, "Fine if that's how you want it." I started to turn around and saw from about three doors away, all of the jocks guarding me were unconscious and slumped on the floor.

Tish!

I moved as fast as I could to attempt to wake them up with incantations my mother taught me. Runes formed over the jocks when suddenly they flashed and next thing I knew my cheek was mashed to the cold floor. It took me a while to realize that I got hit by a dispel magic that bounded my incantation back at me. Trying to gather strength into my arms, I tried to stand up. I only flopped around like wet fish.

"Oh my." Somebody tsked. A red stiletto blocked my eyes and I struggled to peer at the owner. "Nearly a perfect incantation, you got the runes and power cost right but you're a bit slow."

No matter how I tried I couldn't move, it was only then I realized that I also got hit by a paralysis spell.

"Hello Mr. Endymion Smith, you have something that I need."

My eyes grew heavy as if I haven't slept for weeks. The last thing I heard was the click-clack of heels.

Darkness...

YAY! 1  Chapter after... 7 months. Ah well, sorry for the haphazard chapter. I'm still re-learning my story after such a long break. I am doing some edits to the storyline to make it seem realistic. Do comment if you guys are still following me. :(

Hope you still do.