Chapter 6

Chapter dedicated to xxWhoAteMyCookiexx for making the best sexually charged books. Welcome back Cookie!

Oh Miki

You're so fine

You're so fine

You blow my mind

Hey Miki! Hey! Hey!

Hey Miki! Hey! Hey!

~ Bentobear

Sorry I couldn’t help it. LOL

Anyway, guys meet Miki! I hope she doesn't corrupt you all with her rather 'creative' thoughts.

 Miki’s POV

Sweet! I get to drive Damien’s car again! Though I wonder why he said yes. Well the last time I drove his car, I may have accidentally on purpose without much thought “almost” rammed a police car. Hey they were cramping my style on the highway and I was minding the speed limit! Well, I was just one point over the speed limit anyway but nooo, they had to pull us over.

I fiddled with his music player and chose a 90’s classic. The car was soon flooded with the husky voice of Alanis Morrisette. Not exactly a guy choice but hey, I’m a woman. I just don’t get the deal with gender identification anyway. Balls are just descended, free hanging ovaries.

Where the heck is Damien? It’s been half an hour.

I laid back and closed my eyes remembering the day I first met Damien. It was in a dark alley and someone was after me. At the end of the alley towards where I was dashing, I saw Damien. He was wearing his trademark white shirt, jean jacket, blue jeans and fingerless gloves. With his Asian roots, he could totally pull off an anime look.

There I was, running along the alley literally screaming bloody murder whe-

“NOOOO!”

Yes like that, I was screaming just like- Say what?

The scream finally sunk into my brain. It was a real scream.

I dashed out of the car to where the source was. Right in front of me were some ten to something big ass wolves. Damien was in a karate stance and a wolf was twitching on the ground right in front of him. In a few more moments, about three wolves flanked his back surrounding him in three sides.

Just ahead of Damien were Kirk and that annoying Neanderthal Marco. Desperation and shock filled Kirk’s face as he glanced at Damien. Marco was, well he had the ‘Marco look’ on. You know the dumb, confused, vacant look. The ‘Marco look’ should be in a Webster dictionary. Only he can pull it off.

Clothes were suddenly flying in the air as Kirk ripped them off and threw them ‘strategically’ on the incoming wolves. Hot damn, I felt heat rising from my chest to my face. Damien was one lucky guy with Kirk’s broad muscled chest, to an eight pack –yes I can count eight- and don’t get me started on Kirk junior.

Marco on the other hand finally snapped out of it and started removing his shirt. Oh he was also fine with a lightly haired chest and teensy pleasure trail leading down to you know where. Too bad he’s a dumb ass.

By then my small squeak of mortification and mirth at seeing one wolf struggling with Kirk’s jockstrap finally caught everyone’s attention. About a dozen blood red, yellow pupil eyes trained on me and I took a step back.

Catching Damien’s gaze, I gave him a nod. I was going to do it.

Damien flinched and started running to a ‘naked’ Kirk and t-shirt struggling Marco. “Cover your ears and get down!” He slammed Kirk and Marco on the ground in one tangled boy on boy threesome. HOT!

Low growls interrupted my fantasy as I noticed about four wolves about to flank me and pounce.

Well here goes nothing.

 I started to scream.

---------------------

I'm embarrassed after re-reading all of this. Smut during a fight scene. *bwahaha*

Do comment and vote!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to announce a simple short that I was doing while I struggled during my graveyard shift because my partner nurse neglected to tell me she was going to be absent which pissed me off cause there were like 3 dozen patients - ah well you get the drift.

Anyway, this small short is titled "Mr. Postman". It's a short story of a werewolf pup and the mailman/postman minus all the heavy drama of alphas, betas, gammas, omegas etc etc etc.

It will be uploaded soonish so stay tuned!