Chapter 34-Surprises

K...so this book has been down on the reads lately so I'm going to finish it quickly cuz no one really reads it and no one votes sooooooooo...k

Chapter 34-Surprises

Christian's POV:

I woke up and Zoey was still sleeping. Her hair was sprawled on her back as she laid on her stomach. She breathed faintly as her leg was up and over mine. I quietly got out and got dressed and went downstairs.

Charlie was in the kitchen.

"Hey Charles, where's Sam?" I asked.

"Woah..." He said staring at me oddly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"No bags under your eyes, no bitchy alpha tone...you had great sex last night." He said raising his coffee mug. I poured myself a coffee and scoffed.

"Whatever." I said.

"No it's not whatever. You haven't had that look since the first time you had sex with my mate, which I should kill you for but I fucking love you. Anyways, little Zoey did something last night. So...do tell."

"I'm not telling you about my sex life." I said as Johnny, Joey, Kevin and Tyler walked in.

"Why? You always tell us." Johnny smiled.

"Yea, not about Zoey. She'd kill me."

"Probably gave him a blow job." Tyler shrugged.

"Oh yea, no doubt." Tyler agreed. I rolled my eyes and Zo stepped downstairs. She had her red hair in a high ponytail, with a white shirt and jean shorts.

"Hey Zo." They all smiled.

"Hey guys." She said walking over. When she got to me she smiled wider.

"Hey." She said. I kissed her head as she went into the fridge. I knew what she was looking for. We had blood packets in the cellar.

"Cellar." I stated.

"Got ya." She said going downstairs. Soon Sam walked down and looked at Charlie angrily.

"What the fuck did you do?" Tyler asked.

"Fell asleep and she wanted sex." He said getting up. Charlie walked over and she glared harshly at him.

"Hey baby, you look beautiful as always." He said. She grabbed his hand and yanked him upstairs and he smirked. I shook my head.

"I need a mate." Johnny said.

"You don't want one." I laughed.

"Excuse me?" Zoey growled.

"Because they get angry, they want sex..." I teased as she fumed. I walked over as she glared.

"That's the last time I do anything pleasurable for you." She threatened.

"Hmm?" I said kissing her neck. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I felt her back. The babies heartbeats were off the charts. Yes babies. I didn't want to tell her but they were twins.

Werewolves always have multiples.

"What's wrong?" I asked pulling back.

"I don't know I just have this weird feeling." She shrugged. I stared at her oddly as her head snapped towards the door. She ripped herself from my arms and snarled loudly. Bending down her fangs bared.

"Joey, assemble the pack outside. Now." I ordered. She stepped outside and I followed her.

"You honestly didn't think I wouldn't be back?" Someone said. Zoey growled louder as Tamlen emerged from the trees.

"Zoey? What have you done?" He asked surprised.

"Shut up." She growled.

"Seriously Mahren? This will be that much more of a sweeter victory." He said.

"Yea Tamlen? Bring your two scouts again?" She challenged.

"Oh much more." As he said that over a dozen of scouts emerged from the trees with their arrows trained on us.

"Zoey!" I yelled. Her wrists were bleeding, her little cloud friend was up and she was picking off scouts one by one as she walked to Tamlen.

"Christian! Get a body! Tamlen's body has all the spirits!" She yelled.

"You really think I'm going to let you kill me Zoey? You are mine!" He yelled and I growled possessively.

"She was mine before you dog! That tattoo on her back is my mark on her. She is mine! She will always be mine!" He yelled. As he yelled a large spirit erupted from his mouth. Multiple werewolves came out and attacked the scouts.

The large spirit...looked like an ogre. It grabbed Zoey and slammed her against the ground and tossed her away like a ragdoll. She laid on the ground not moving.

I was froze. The spirit disappeared and Tamlen grinned at me. I growled and leapt off the patio and shifted. I ran towards him. He tossed Wolfsbane at him and I yelped. I kept going. I latched onto his legs as he yelled out in pain. Another arm spirit came from his mouth and pushed me away into a tree. I glanced at Zoey as she remained still and I ran back lunging at his other leg.

Another spirit grabbed me and tossed me away. I stumbled up and went back as he brought out a knife and cut along my snout. I yelped in pain as blood dripped out. I shook it away as he grabbed my ear and cut it in half. I howled in pain and turned sharply and lunged at his neck. I couldn't kill him or spirits would be loose. I crushed his wind pipe to knock him out and I turned around to help out with the scouts.

Once that was done I morphed back as blood dripped down my face and head.

"Get him downstairs. Chain him up in the special cell." The special cell was reserved for creatures with powers. I ran over to a life less Zoey and rolled her over. Her face was beaten and bleeding. Cuts were on her body and her mouth and nose were bleedig.

"Zoey? Zoey!?" I yelled. Her eyes opened slightly.

"Christian..." She breathed.

"Hold on, Zo." I said getting up and rushing to the infirmary.