Chapter 18- Mourning

Zoey's POV:

I stared down at Xavier's grave and cried. I fell to my knees as the wrenching sobs raked themselves through my chest. He was gone and never coming back. My little pumpkin patch was gone.

He would never come back, he will never ask me for change at lunch again, his room will be forever empty.

I felt an arm go around my shoulders and Christian pulled me head into his chest. How did I know it was him? I actually don't know... I just know how he feels I guess.

"I know, Zoe." He said pulling me into his chest. Xavier and Derek's grave were side by side.

I rubbed my eyes with the bandages and they got soaked and blood began to seep through.

He pulled my wrists up and took off the bandages to reveal the blood lines. He pulled them to his mouth and he lightly sucked on them and pulled back. The once bleeding lines were now light pink.

"Thanks..." I said. Although it looked like I cut. I felt a tingling sensation from my shoulder and I took off my sweater as the tattoo's swirled down to my elbows. They had their intricate shapes with a blood red flower here and there.

"You should eat." Christian murmured. I nodded and put my sweater back on and went inside. I was not looking forward to go back to school tomorrow. Humans could not see the tattoos but there was only me and three other humans, so that didn't really help.

Christian and I sat and ate dinner quietly.

"You don't have to go to school tomorrow." He said after a little bit. He only had a steak where as I had steak, salad and steamed veggies.

"I'm not missing school because of everything that has happened." I said.

"Zoe, a lot of stuff has happened. You could use the rest."

"I understand but right now, I just want to be a normal girl and go to school." I said finishing up.

"Alright, Zoe." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me up gently. We walked past Rose and other pack members and they nodded at us. It was early but I just wanted to lay down. I left on my clothes and laid down on Christian's bed.

He went into his closet and came back out quickly in grey sweatpants with no shirt on. Aside from all the bad things that has been going on. Let's just appreciate how well built and good looking my new boyfriend is. I never really got to say it but Christian was amazingly sexy. He had back muscle, ab muscle, arm muscle. Everything. And he was amazing to look at.

He came and turned off the light and laid down next to me. He took off my sweater and I frowned.

"You can hide your body outside of this room." He said possessively. I smiled and laid back down on my stomach as he began tracing my tattoos. He kissed my head multiple times and soon I fell asleep.