Chapter 13- There you go

Zoey's POV:

   The next morning I walked over to Christian's house in my uniform but I had extra clothes in my bag. Christopher, Kristof, Rose and Xavier had already "gone" to school before me. They're not at school but I don't know where they are. I knocked on the Silvermoon's door lightly and Christian had opened it. He had redish purple circles under his eyes, he was pale and his eyes flared with fire. His mucles were tense and his jaw was hard. I didn't know the heat could cause this.

"Are you alright?" I asked concerned.

"It's not the heat." He said closing the door behind me.

"Well what is it?" I asked. He took my hand and we went up the stairs to the top floor and he opened a brown wooden door and inside was a large bed that was not made and a large window that looked across to my room. This was Christian's room. It was clean besides the bed. It had two levels. Small stairs led up to his bed and a desk. He had a bathroom that was clean and huge. A large tub and shower was in it and a huge sink and mirror. It was grey marble.

Breathtaking.

I walked in and changed quickly into light blue jean short shorts and a grey zip up sweter with a white zipper and strings. I walked back out and laid my bag by his desk. He looked over many papers and I stood behind him.

"What are you looking at?" I asked quietly.

"Something...is not right." He whispered. I didn't say anything I looked at the pages when I noticed a symbol. It was a large circle with intricate lines flowing out. It took up the whole page and I knew what it was because...it was the symbol of the Redmoon pack.

I had a tattoo of it on my back and it took up my whole back.

"I know what that symbol is." I whispered. He turned to me surprised.

"What is it?" I had on a Bandeau underneath so I unzipped my sweater.

"Zoey...what are you doing?" He asked confused.

"I'm...showing you." I said quietly. I took off my sweater and turned.

"If you see anything I will rip your head off." I said sliding my Bandeau up so that it hung on my neck but covering my boobs with my sweater.

The large symbol was on my back and took up the whole space and had "Redmoon" under it. The youngest daughter carried it. I was the only one in my family with the tattoo. It hurt like hell when I got it. I screamed for the whole process and days after.

"Zoey...How did you get this?" He asked.

"The youngest daughter of a family is branded with it. Because in the Redmoon's the youngest daughter is the prize possession. The daughter that makes your family proud."

"Of course. The softball, the good grades. The hair. It makes your parents proud because you excel in sports, school and beauty..." He said looking at the papers.

"Why? Christian what is going on?" I asked a bit scared. I slid my bandeau back on and then put my sweater on.

"Your new chief. What is his name?"

"Chief Tamlen." I answered. He growled slamming his fists down on the table breaking it. The papers flew everywhere and I saw his claws descend and his canines. I stepped back scared. He stared at the wall growling.

"Christian...Calm down..."I whispered lightly touching his arm. He flinched but stared down at my touch then looked me in the eyes. He relaxed and went back to normal.

"I need to find my brothers." He said sternly.

"Why? Christian what is wrong?" I asked. He walked past me and I followed as he went downstairs.