Chapter 15- Forbidden Magic

I spent the next week studying Forbidden magic and werewolves themselves. Apparently there were numerous realms that had different creatures. One for vampires, one for mages etc. I also studied what I had to do to use this magic. A simple cut can cause great destruction.

Fantastic.

Forgive me mom and dad.

Christopher's POV:

I walked with Kristof, Rose, Samantha, Christian, Kevin and Jeremiah outside. We were scouting the west part of the forest. We found no traces of Tamlen. I couldn't say I was surprised. He would do his best to cover his tracks.

"Christian we have been scouting for four hours and we haven't found anything." Jeremiah said exhaustedly. We were all exhausted and sore from the constant on and off shifting.

"We have to keep looking." He growled. Now that Derek was gone, Christian would assume position as eldest. And that meant a lot in a werewolf's life. It meant he could run for king, alpha, an elder. Any high authority.

"Christian, I'm tired." Samantha whined.

"Maybe you shouldn't have stayed up all night with Charlie." Kevin smirked jokingly.

"At least I had someone to stay up with." She countered back. As they bickered back and forth I felt a sudden shift in the wind. Like it got colder. The forest went dead. An evil was unleashed...something wasn't right.

"Something's not right..." Rose said as we looked around.

"Where is it coming from?"Jeremiah asked confused.

"Follow me. Stay on your toes." Christian ordered. We fanned out and darted through the forest and as we got closer to the evil it began to sting a bit. Like something was in my head and punching my brain. I growled against the pain as did everyone else and we ran faster. As we got closer I recognized what was going on. We learned about this.

"Forbidden Magic." I said.

"Who knows forbidden magic around here? Tamlen?" Jeremiah asked.

"No. He's a chief he is drawn to evil to stop it." Then suddenly the answer hit me. Who was upset about not being able to defend themselves.

"Zoey!" I yelled.

We soon came to a clearing where the forest had been burned. There was no sight of Zoey but chief Tamlen was there.

"Ah ah..." He tsk-ed throwing wolfsbane at us to get us to back away. Wolfsbane in sand form...nice. Werewolf killer. We all snarled and backed up.

"Kristof, Christopher and Rose. Lovely to see what you all became. I know Xavier is currently..." He smirked.

"Buried six feet under." Rose, Kristof and I all snarled. Tamlen was big. He was muscular with brown eyes and tanned skin from the sun. He wore his traditional robes as all the elders did in the tribe. His black hair was back into a ponytail.

"Now where is my darling Zoey? I haven't seen her in a while since the tattoo." He smiled. Christian growled baring his canines.

"What is this? A Silvermoon? Someone who has developed a little crush for Zoey, hmmm?" He taunted. Christian looked like he would charge at him but he threw wolfsbane and it burned his skin painfully and he growled and we backed up.

"I wouldn't blame you. Zoey, the youngest daughter, beautiful, intelligent, strong, a little bit odd and ooh let's not forget...a virgin." He smirked devishly. A low growl came again from Christian. Wow...Christian is really possessive over Zoey. I know he is her mate and everything but...wow.