I'm a Mess/Requested

Start from the beginning

I'm obsessed, I'm embarrassed

I don't trust no one around us

I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new

Nobody shows up unless I'm paying

Have a drink on me cheers to the failing

Oh, he don't love me, he don't love me

He don't love me, he don't love me

———
Couple minutes earlier
———

Tony was pacing his room. He had just told you to come to his room. He had something very important to ask you.

He had one simple question he wanted to ask you. He didn't like the fact he had to ask you this.

He felt no connection over a few days. Like you have been avoiding him. He could tell you didn't love him.

He knew he saw the look on your face. Every time, like you were rethinking this relationship.

But that's okay

'Cause I love me, yeah, I love me

Yeah, I love me

Yeah, I love myself anyway

Hey

You know what?! FUCK Y/N!

If you don't love him that's your fault. Because he thinks he's handsome anyway.

You can go suck his titanium alloy di-

(Actually he'd enjoy that)

"Mr. Stark, are you ok?" Peter asked. Tony nodded and his eyes widen when no one was at the door.

"Up here!" Peter squeaked. Tony looked up to see the teenager on the ceiling.

"Trying to run away from your problems too?" Peter asked and Tony nodded. Peter fell onto the bed.

He smiled at Tony.

"I don't think Y/N loves me anymore." Tony explained and Peter burst out laughing. He wiped away a few fake tears.

"Oh that's a good one Mr. Stark!" He yelled. Tony gave him a weird look.

"Oh, your not joking." Peter said and Tony rolled his eyes.

"I don't thi-,"

"PETER, CLINT!" Natasha's yells were heard. Peter quickly hid in the closet and shut he door.

Natasha walked into the room and looked around.

"Privacy." Tony sneered and Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Have you seen Peter?" She asked and Tony shook his head. She groaned and walked out the door.

Peter smiled kindly at Tony and ran out his room.

Everything's gonna be alright

Everything's gonna be okay

It's gonna be a good, good life

That's what my therapist say

Everything's gonna be alright

Everything's gonna be just fine

It's gonna be a good, good life

You took a deep breath as Tony opened the door. He sent you a small sad smile. You walked into the room and sat on his bed.

"What is it?" You asked, waiting for your heart to be broken. Tony bit his lower lip and sighed.

He sat next to you on the bed and prepared himself.

"Look Y/N. I just wanted to know something." He said and you raised a brow at him. You were confused. Was he not going to break up with you?

"Ok." You said and stared at him. Tony licked his lips nervously and looked at you.

"Do you still love me?" He asked and you stared at him. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

You were confused as hell.

I'm a mess, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user

I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new

I'm obsessed, I'm embarrassed

I don't trust no one around us

I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new

Everything's gonna be alright, alright

Everything's gonna be just fine, just fine

It's gonna be a good, good life

"I'm sorry, what?" You asked and Tony rolled his eyes.

He repeated his question and you let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank god!" You yelled and hugged him. You pecked his cheek and separated from him.

"I thought you didn't love me." You said and Tony raised a brow at you.

"Wait you do?"

"Of course. And you love me?"

"Fuck yeah!" Tony said and you both smiled like idiots.

"Ok, let's never tell anyone what just happened. We will never hear the end of it." You said and Tony nodded in agreement.

I'm a mess, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user

I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new

I'm obsessed, I'm embarrassed

I don't trust no one around us

I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new

"TOO LATE ASSHOLES!" Bucky yelled holding his phone in hand.

"BARNES!"