time to reunite the siblings

Tukiko couldn't believe her eyes. Was she seeing true? The sight of her dear older brother standing at the end of the hallway? She was frozen as she stared at Itachi. He had grown a lot from the twelve year old boy she remembered from her past. He was probably seventeen or eighteen by now. His appearance hadn't changed much except for being more lean and muscular than before. Other than that, it was as if he was still the same. For that, Tukiko almost felt like running to him and hugging him for all these years she was gone.

Maybe not...Tukiko thought. There was something verydifferent about her brother from the twelve year old boy she grew up with and admired the most. She didn't know what it was. When looking at the cold glare Itachi was giving her, she could tell that he was colder even in her prescene. But Tukiko was good at reading people's eyes. That was a talent she prided herself with when meeting stoic people to see how they felt. Looking at Itachi's eyes, she saw that deep within that there was some happiness as well as sadness and regret that other people could not see.

"Aniki..."Tears sprung up in her eyes.

"Hn. Imouto..."

"Oh, this is your little sister?" The fish man asked Itachi. "I heard that there was only one survivor of the Uchiha clan, who you killed. This must be her, huh?"

"No...That was my little brother. Imouto wasn't around during the massacre," Itachi explained in a very cold voice. Tukiko flinched. She had never heard her brother like this before.

"So it's true," Tukiko gasped, tears falling. "Sasuke was actually right! You did kill our clan! How could you!? I may not have liked Father as much but did you have to kill him and Mother? And what about the rest of the clan? How could you even kill the civilan one's as well? What did they ever do to you!?"

"You do not need to know, Imouto."

"I don't need to know!? I am sick and tired of all of this! I read the letters Sasuke wrote to me when we were seven." She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. She didn't need to rile herself up. When she calmed down, she glared at Itachi. "He wrote that you were acting very strange which led to the massacre. What I want to know is why did you do that."

"I killed our clan to test my abilites. That is all."

"Don't you dare give me that crap! I know there's more to it than that! As long as I have traveled, I always believed people did things for a purpose. And you're not stupid enough to just randomly kill the clan! There is a reason, isn't there?"

"Hn." Itachi kept glaring at her.

"Just tell me, goddamnit!" Tukiko was tired of her brother being mysterious. Anger rose up in her which made her do something irriational. She ran towards Itachi with a fist raised. She aimed to punch him but Itachi stopped her. Before Tukiko could find out what was going on, Itachi punched her in the stomach. She fell on the ground, lying in pain.

"Tukiko-chan!" Naruto yelled.

"Those six years have done nothing for you." Itachi picked up Tukiko by the scruff of her back collar. He lifted her to his eye level to look at her in the eye. "You were foolish to run away, Imouto."

"I already had the lecture on that, thankyouverymuch!" She growled at him. She was still in pain and didn't even try to fight. She knew that Itachi was strong when they were younger. Who knew how much stronger he was now? "I don't need this from you either since I got this from Sasuke, Hyuga-sama, and even Kakashi and Naruto! So please don't tell me I was stupid to run away."

"Hn."

"Tukiko-chan!" Naruto yelled. "Let go of her!"

"You're in no position to order us around, brat," Shark guy said to Naruto, grinning.