matches

Tukiko sighed in relief, happy that the Forest of Death part was over. They were in that forest for so long. She never wanted to go back in there.

Right now, all of the teams that had passed the second exam were standing in front of the Hokage and the other jonins/chunins. The Hokage went on about the villages being allies and stuff by taking thsi exam. Tukiko didn't listen though. She thought it was boring. However, she started to pay attention when the third exam proctor, Hayate, announced that they had to hold preliminary matches since there was still too many people passing. Sakura asked what was the point of all of this and Hayate said that they weren't expecting this many people to pass. So they were going to elminate the amount by holding the preliminary matches.

Tukiko was psyhced. Now she could show what she was made of and not some weak girl. No one knew about her abilities and jutsus so she was going to use these matches to surprise them. She had to wait though, because Sasuke and that sound ninja on Kabuto's team were fighting first.

Everyone who wasn't fighting began to go upstairs. Tukiko hugged Sasuke first. "Good luck, Sasu-chan!"

"Hn." He hugged back.

Tukiko let go of Sasuke and headed upstairs where Naruto and Sakura were at with Kakashi. She leaned against the railing and watched her brother fight.

The match began. Tukiko cheered on her brother as he fought. She was amazed that her brother could fight like that. Sasuke used a fireball jutsu at the Oto ninja and he dodged it. However, he didn't see that Sasuke was right behind him. Sasuke chopped as his neck and the guy was passed out.

Hayate inspected the Oto ninja. "The match goes to Sasuke Uchiha."

Tukiko cheered loudly. Her brother made it to the Finals! When Sasuke came upstairs, she hugged him around the neck, jumping up and down. "Sasuke, you did it!"

Sasuke smirked proudly. Tukiko released him, smiling.

"Just wait. If I win, then I could probably fight you during the Finals."

"You wish," Sasuke said.

Tukiko rolled her eyes and paid attention to the computer so that it could announce the next match. The computer started to roll through the names and stopped. Tukiko smirked.

Tukiko Uchiha vs. Yoroi

"Great! Now it's my turn!" Tukiko said, happily.

"Good luck, Tukiko-chan!" Naruto said.

"Good luck!" Sakura joined.

Sasuke merely nodded; his way of saying good luck.

Tukiko started to walk down to where that Yoroi guy was waiting but was stopped by Kakashi. She tilted her head at him when seeing his grim expression. "What's wrong, sensei?" she asked.

"Don't use your Sharingan," he warned her. "That mark on your neck could be dangerous."

Tukiko's hand automattically touched her cursemark. She smiled up at him. "Oh, I know. Don't worry. I'll be fine." With that, she walked down to the field and faced Yoroi.

"Tukiko Uchiha vs. Yoroi," Hayate announced. "Begin!"

Yoroi reached into his pack and took out shuriken. He threw them at Tukiko but she merely brought out a kunai and deflected all of them. She gasped when she felt her body energy falter and she winced. Damn! Why does it do that now?!

Tukiko saw a flash of purple as she dived to the side. Rolling back onto her feet, she saw Yoroi getting at her again. Tukiko noticed that his hand was glowing blue with chakra and moved her head to the side to dodge the punch aimed for her head. Yoroi ran at her again with his hand outstretched. Her mark started to react, making Tukiko falter but she dodged the attacks aimed at her nonetheless.