convincing the hyuga leader?

(Aww honey-senpai)
A few days passed after the funeral and everyone was doing their best to rebuild everything that was destroyed during the attack. Everyone was doing their best and all the ninjas were busy with missions. And most of all, all of the genins were training to their strongest or volunteering to help out. It was a momentary peaceful time, even for the Uchiha twins.

But one person's peace was shattered one fateful morning.

It was morning time as Sasuke and Tukiko were getting ready for the day. While Sasuke was in the bathroom, getting ready for the day, Tukiko was downstairs preparing their breakfast. She even prepared the table for the both of them. It was still a constant habit for Tukiko to be the one to prepare their meals with no arguement. Actually, she found it quite relaxing but she would never admit it to anyone else. Maybe there was an upside to those stupid lessons that stuck with her through the years after all.

Tukiko had just set down a plate full of blueberry pancakes and some sliced tomatoes for the two of them when she heard a knock on the door. "I'm coming!" she called out. Wiping her hands on the apron she wore, she took it off and set it on a chair before heading to the door. She went to the door and slid open the door to see a woman with black hair and pearl eyes. There was a cloth tied around her forehead, meaning that A) she was a Hyuga and B) she was of the branch family. That couldn't be good.

"Yes? May I help you?" Tukiko asked politely.

"Yes, is Tukiko Uchiha-san home?" she asked in a dull voice.

"That would be I," she nodded at herself.

The woman blushed, darting her eyes away from Tukiko. She had to resist to roll her eyes. The woman mistook her for Sasuke since she was back to wearing some boy clothes for the day. "Oh, um, Uchiha-san, would you please go to the Hyuga compound immidiately? Hiashi-sama wishes to speak to you."

"Okay, sure." Tukiko smiled as she slid the door close. That was when she started panicking. "Omigosh, the Hyuga know I'm here! I am so screwed!"

She walked back into the kitchen where Sasuke was sitting down and eating. Suddenly, Tukiko didn't have the appetite to eat anymore. She shakily sat down across from Sasuke. Sasuke realized that his sister wasn't eating and asked, "Who was at the door?"

"A-A woman f-from the Hyuga branch family." Tukiko gulped, making Sasuke pause. "S-She said I-I have t-to meet H-Hyuga-sama immidiately. As in, after breakfast."

Sasuke dropped his fork, staring at her. "Are you serious?" She nodded and he cursed. "Damn! We're in trouble."

"I-I know. H-Hinata told me during the first exam that now they found out about me, since I shouted for Neji to just shut up about our engagement during his and Naruto's match, I-I have to live with the Hyuga's from now on."

"What!? But why!?"

"I-I'm Neji's fiaance and the bride of the Hyugas. Hinata's father is going to make me stay just so I could continue with my housewife training and live there until my wedding day." At that, Tukiko broke out into tears. "They're going to seperate us! I'll never be able to leave the compound so I can't see you!"

"Shit!" Now Sasuke lost his appetite. He leaned back in his chair, pushing away his plate while angry. "They can't seperate us! Because of that seal and divide, we're not allowed to be a hundred feet away from each other. Otherwise-"

"The mark will go to me (you)," they both said. They both sighed at the same time.

"We might as well as get this over with. I lost my appetite," Sasuke said. He stood up from his chair and walked to the front door. Tukiko quickly covered the uneaten food to eat later and followed her brother. After putting on their shoes, they left the house and the compound to head to the Hyuga home.