more meetings

The four were shocked when they entered the classroom. There were so many ninjas from different villages. Tukiko had seen a lot of ninjas during her traveling but in this number...It was pretty frightening knowing that she was going to have to go against some of them.

"Sasuke-kun! You're late!"

Tukiko didn't know what happened next but she found herself being hugged from the behind. She almost fell to the ground but was able to right herself back up. Tukiko turned her head slightly to see a girl with long blonde hair tied up and pale blue eyes that was hugging her.

"I haven't see you in a while so I've been waiting in excitement!"

Tukiko's eye twitched. It was another Sasuke fangirl. Tukiko could hear Naruto laughing and she shot a pleading look of help to her brother. He only smirked at her pain.

"Hey! Get your hands off of Sasuke-kun, Ino-pig!" Sakura yelled at the blonde haired girl.

Tukiko groaned mentally. Great. Sakura got her and Sasuke mixed up again.

"Well, if it isn't Sakura," the girl named Ino said. "Big ugly forehead as always."

"What did you say!?"

Ino pulled down her eyelid and stuck her tongue out at Sakura.

"Sasuke-kun is mine!"

Tukiko mouthed a 'help me!' to Sasuke but he merely continued to smirk and mouthed 'No way. You get to see what it's like to be stuck with annoying girls all day'. Tukiko felt her eye twitch and mouthed back 'I'm a girl too, idiot! Does that mean I'm annoying too?!'

Sasuke shrugged. 'You act more like a guy so I don't consider you a girl.'

Tukiko narrowed her eyes. 'Why you...'

Their mouthing conversation was interrupted though when hearing yet another voice.

"Yahoo! Found you guys!"

Ino had let go of Tukiko and had turned to the voice. Tukiko scurried away from her and stood next to Sasuke. She looked at the new people to see a boy with markings on his face and a dog was on his head, a boy with dark sunglasses and a big coat that covered his mouth and a girl with dark short hair and lavender eyes.

"I see all of the Rookie Nine is taking this exam this year," said the boy with the dog on his head. "I wonder how far we'll get. What do you think Sas-" He paused when looking at Sasuke and Tukiko. He was looking between the two confused. "What the hell? Why are there two Sasukes?"

All of the Rookies that had just arrived turned to Sasuke and Tukiko, the newcomers' eyes widening as they looked back and forth at the twins.

"T-There are two Sasuke-kuns?!" Ino exclaimed. She suddenly had hearts in her eyes. "That's better than just one Sasuke-kun!"

Both Sasuke and Tukiko sighed while Naruto laughed.

"Sorry, who ever you are, I don't roll that way," Tukiko said.

"What do you mean by that?" A boy with his dark hair tied up asked her.

Naruto laughed yet again.

"Oh my god! This is just hilarious!"

"So who's the real Sasuke?" the boy with the dog on his head asked. "And who's the clone?"

Tukiko and Sasuke narrowed their eyes at him.

"Shut up, Kiba," Sasuke said. "And this isn't a clone."

"Yeah. For your information, my name is Tukiko Uchiha," she said, chiming into her brother's words. "I'm not a clone, I'm his twin. And two, I'm a freaking girl making me his twin sister!"