Chapter 28: Are you okay?

I woke up feeling fucking cold. I'm naked. That's probably why. Daryl laid naked too pressed against my body with his arms firmly wrapped around me. His touch is very warming but i'm still cold as fuck.

I wiggled around in his arms for a second, trying to wake him so he'll let go and I can get ready for the day. His eyes opened and he smirked at me. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"So," Daryl let go of me and stood up, stretching, completely naked. "What do you wanna do today?"

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Are you okay?" He questioned while putting on his pants.

"I'm fine. I'm just kinda hungry." I mumbled, got dressed quickly and headed for the door.

Daryl beat me to it and stood in the way of the door. I looked up at him with questioning eyes. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked me again.

"Yes, Daryl." I smiled. He smirked again and kissed me on the lips. Once he moved out of the way, I walked out into the hall quietly.

The first thing I saw was Amy sneaking out of Rick's room. I stifled a laugh and walked closer to her down the hall. "Hey." I said.

Amy jumped at the sight of me. "Oh hey. I didn't know you were, um, awake." She stumbled over her words.

"Yeah, I just got up."

"Oh well um...." Amy stood awkwardly staring around the hallway.

"You're sleeping with Rick arent ya?" I questioned with a grin.

"No! What makes you think-" Amy stopped and stared me in the eyes. She then burst out laughing. "Yep."

I laughed too. "Nice."

I'm actually happy that Rick has moved on. It won't cause anymore fights with him and Daryl.

With that, I trudged down the stairs and into the kitchen. The morning sun rays shown through the small window above the sink. I searched around for food other than stale cereal. I'm tired of that shit. Two packs of fruit snacks were left in the pantry so I took those and headed outside onto the porch. Merle and Glenn stood watch at the gate, occaisionally stabbing the walkers that surrounded it.

I began eating my fruit snacks in silence before the front door opened. Sasha walked out and joined me by my side. "Hey, how ya feeling?" I asked while popping another fruit snack in my mouth.

"I feel better." She quietly said as she watched Merle stab another walker through the fence.

"Are you okay?"

She didn't say anything for a second but turned and looked at me with eyes swelled up with tears. "No." She then burst out crying, wrapping her arms around me. I patted her back and tried to calm her down.

"He raped me..." Sasha softly cried into my ear.

My eyes grew wide. I already knew this, obviously. Tyreese and Rick said that they found her naked. Everyone knows what happened.

As I was trying to calm her down, the front door opened and Daryl and Beth walked out. Beth walked over to the two of us and pulled Sasha out of my arms. "I'll take her inside." Beth smiled to me and lead a crying Sasha back inside the house.

I leaned against the railing again and Daryl joined me at my side. His hand landed on my back and he softly rubbed it. "Poor girl." he said quietly.

"She didn't deserve that." I said. "I wish it would've been me, not her."

"It doesn't matter who it happened to." Daryl growled.

"I know.."

It grew silent between the two of us for a few minutes before Daryl spoke up. "Let's go swimming again."

"Okay, want me to ask Carl and Beth if they wanna come too?" I asked.

"Nah. I just want it to be you and me." Daryl smirked.

I blushed and nodded in agreement. Daryl kissed me on the head and began heading for the door. "I'll go let Rick know where we're going."

I nodded and smile to him as he disappeared into the house.

--------

Daryl and I walked down the path to the pond, making sure we kept an eye out for walkers. Once we got there, Daryl immediately ripped off his shirt and dove into the water. I watched for a bit before he called me in. "Jump in already!" He yelled a little too loud.

"Okay, Okay." I said as I pulled my shirt and shorts off, revealing the same bathing suit I was wearing last time. I then dove straight into the water, heading in the direction of Daryl.

When I rose to the surface, Daryl was there staring down at me with a big smirk on his face. "What?" I questioned him teasingly.

"Nothin." He continued to smirk at me while he wrapped my legs around his hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we just floated there for a second. "Yer so beautiful." He mumbled.

I felt my face blush. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips passionately. I pulled away and just stared into his pretty blue eyes while biting my lip.

"Awwww how fucking sweet." A deep voice came from the bank. My face dropped as I turned and looked at about five men, carrying a lot of different weapons, standing on the bank watching us.

"Who the hell are you?" Daryl yelled at them.

"None of your damn business. Get yer asses out of the water and lets take a walk back to your house." The same man who spoke earlier said.

Daryl hesitated for a second before pushing me away from his body and going back to the bank first. I soon followed. Daryl and I began dressing but I was distracted by all the men staring me down. Some even whistled at me. "Hey, shut the hell up!" Daryl yelled to one of them.

The man walked into Daryl's face and stared him down. "You wanna fucking yell at me, boy?!"

"Scotty! Back up man. Boss wants everyone alive." The man who was speaking earlier said.

This guy Scotty stared Daryl down until he finally walked away from him. Thats when I ran to Daryl's side and clung to his arm like a child.

The five men began walking us back down the path. They kept their guns locked on us the entire way there. My heart began to beat faster than normal. Why am I freaking out? Why now? This is nothing compared to other shit we've been through. Being to caught up in my thoughts, I almost tripped but Daryl seized my fall. "Thanks." I whispered up to him.

"No problem." He mumbled back.

"Hey! No talking. Keep moving." One of the guys behind us poked me with the barrel of his gun and we continued walking down the path.

Once we reached the gates to the house, I felt my heart instantly drop into my stomach. About ten other men had our entire group lined up at gun point within the gates.

One of the men was Brannon.