Chapter 23: Miserable World

(Warning. There is some Disturbing content in this chapter.)

Sasha's POV:

I pulled at the rope that tied my hands to the arms of my chair but it was no use. They wouldn't budge. I'm in a poorly lit room with a long table and two chairs at both ends of it, one I am currently occupying. Brannon had captured me when I was attempting to flee the prison. He took me back to this factory looking building. Stupid son of a bitch....

The door opened pulling my attention towards Brannon who walked in with a smug smile on his face. He sat down in the seat across from me, relaxing himself. "How's it goin sweetheart?"

I stared him down with hatred in my eyes. "Oh you know, just being held hostage by some jackass, the usual."

Brannon laughed loudly slapping the arm on his chair. "You're not being held hostage."

"Then why am I tied to a fucking chair?!"

"Because we can't trust you. You were with that terrible hostile group back there. You might be just like them." He muttered.

"Hostile? The ones who are hostile are you bastards. Capturing me and keeping me tied up in here? That's totally not hostile at all." I sarcastically said.

He laughed again. "Well, lets get you out of those restraints." He stood up and walked over to me. I frowned, thinking this is just some trick but he actually started untying the rope.

I waited patiently for him to untie me before punching him right in the nose. He growled and covered his nose while I pushed past him and ran for the door. I was just about to turn the knob when hands pulled me back and threw me on the table. Brannon terrifyingly stood over me, blood dripping from his nose. He cracked an evil smile, "You ain't going anywhere."

Brannon grabbed at my pants, attempting to pull them down but I kicked back. He finally got it to a way where I couldn't move my legs. He then pulled my pants from my legs.

He's going to rape me. I'm going to be raped by some creepy bastard in this disgusting room within this disgusting world.

He continued to undress me until I was lying there on the table naked from head to toe. "You shouldn't have punched me." He whispered and pulled down his pants exposing his downstairs area. I whined out loud when he pressed himself against my body, preparing to enter me. I covered my face with my hands, sobbing, and tried to zone out from this miserable world.