After Constantina's Death

Helena had a very terrible dream which added to his anxiety. Because of this, he fervently prayed that God would help Delfin in his adventure.

Meanwhile, Delfin returned to the mansion in grief. He was met by the Campanillas.

"Delfin, what's wrong? What happened?" Rosario asked.

Delfin wept. "She's dead! She's dead!"

"Who's dead?" Susanna asked.

"Constantina is dead! My twin; poor girl!" Delfin answered. And he cried and cried.

And the family sympathized with him. "Where is she now?" Pablo asked.

"She is near the sea. I buried her there immediately after she died. I put a pillar on her grave," Delfin answered.

With these, the family prepared to visit the grave. The next day, they traveled to the grave site.

Upon reaching the grave, the Camapanillas can't help but mourn over the death of the girl Constantina. They were not given the chance to see this granddaughter of Don Rico when she was alive.

Delfin just could not stand the grief. He just ran away, heading home. He cried and cried as he ran. Finally, he reached home. His mother Helena was bewildered at seeing him.

"Why? What happened?" Helena asked.

"She's dead! My twin is dead!" Delfin answered.

"You are lying, right?" Helena said in disbelief, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"She's really dead! Oh, poor girl!" Delfin said.

"No! Constantina!" And Helena wept very bitterly. The whole world seemed to fall upon her. She was a mother who waited for her daughter to return. Every day, she would pray that Constantina would return, that she would be able to hug and kiss her daughter again. But now, all hopes ceased as the girl met an untimely death.

Meanwhile, Delfin was mourning, too, because he did not even have any chance to see his twin as they grew up. He did not even have the opportunity to feel the present of a playful, charming sister. All his life he was growing alone.

With the death of Constantina, life was never the same for both mother and son. Every day, they would have to endure the pain of losing a part of their family. But what is not known to them is that in these times, something unexpected would bring back their joy.