Constantina in the Streets

Delfin has just discovered the truth about his missing twin. He promised to his mother Helena that he would do anything he could to bring his twin home, for the family to be whole once more.

Meanwhile, Constantina was very different as a street dweller. She was very aloof with people, especially men. The trauma she suffered from Don Hidalgo's abuse persisted. She would run and hide fearfully whenever she sees a mature man.

Also, this once beautiful lady had a lot of changes in her physical appearance. Her once porcelain-like skin was filled with black tar-like dirt. Her once shiny black hair has become unkempt. Her once rosy lips was likewise blackened by dirt. Her once elegant dress  was already tattered. Her once floral scent had become a stink. Indeed, her features that would captivate any man were all but gone. She was now like a flower that has wilted.

In the streets, she lived, ate, and slept alone. Most of the time, she had no choice but to beg for food. There are even times that she ate food from the trash can. 

It was indeed very different when he lived in the house of Don Hidalgo, where she was beautified very carefully. Despite this, she would prefer living in the streets than being subject to the abuses of the old criminal.

Also, Constantina has lost her sanity because of all the pain that she had suffered. She would sing, cry, yell and laugh as she wandered around the city. She was being paranoid of everyone, for she had thought that everyone was like her foster father. 

Some social workers had already seen Constantina walking in the streets, but she would refuse to go with them everytime they come to her. She would fear that she would be returned to Don Hidalgo's house. And so, no one had convinced her to go to the orphanages.

So, Constantina remained a street dweller, far from people. Under these circumstances Delfin will find his twin. But he is yet to start his long adventure to find her and bring her home.