Helena's Dream

Delfin just found his sister Constantina. However, the joy brought by this was short-lived, for the girl immediately died. He did not even have time to bring her home.

Meanwhile, back at the Supremos' home, Helena was very lonely. She was worrying very much about her son Delfin.

One night in worrying, Helena felt asleep and had a bad dream.

It all started when Delfin was finding Constantina. When the boy finally found a girl, the two prepared to head home. However, while they were walking, some men chased after them. The men were pursuing the two so that they could kill Delfin and rape the girl.

Delfin and the girl ran as fast as they could so that they could escape from the men. However, the men were so fast, and in moments, they came close. The two continued to run. Soon, the two were already too tired to run further.

The men caught the two. One of the men grabbed hold Delfin while his companions were carrying the girl away. Soon thereafter, the men were punching the boy.

Meanwhile, one of the men hugged the girl and started kissing her. The girl kicked as hard as she could. But the man was strong; he managed to strip her naked. After stripping her, he totally violated her.

Meanwhile, Delfin was already suffering from much pain that he was about to die. He was left by the men on a tree, and after which, they raped the girl, one after the other. Soon, they killed the two, and they left.

At this, Helena was awakened. She was worrying about her son. Questions were running in her mind.

"What has happened to Delfin? Is he all right? How about Constantina? Was Delfin able to find her? Is she still alive?"

With these, she was unable to hide tears. She was indeed very sad. In the middle of her agony, she prayed very fervently, pleading God to take care of her son and help him find his long-lost sister.