17

"Great you all scared them off completely," Bambi states.

It's been a week. Kaysha and Jax have been sitting at another table from ours. Greg, Bambi, Chyna, Dre, Jae Jae and I are at our usual table.

"It's so weird that they don't to sit with their real friends," Jae Jae responds, "Regardless of the differences we have right now."

Kaysha and Jax are sitting with the other students who went on the Mars mission. The only one I recognize is the guy Lamar. They are all talking and bonding at their table away from us. It's clear that my friends are a little jealous.

Dre shakes his head, "Not really. Think about it. They spent a year on a space shuttle. They survived by some miracle. None of them are talking about it. Maybe it's a bonding experience."

Chyna shrugs, "What bonding experience?"

"Survival is one hell of a bonding experience."

"Survival just so they could end up being stuck on a sinking ship anyway?" Bambi asks Dre, "No thanks. They were better off being left on Mars..."

"But how?" I ask them.

"How what?"

"How the fuck did they survive?"

It was the elephant in the room that no one could figure out. How do a group of students survive on a space shuttle for a year with very limited supplies. They had gone on the a space shuttle that was supposed to land on Mars. The mission was supposed to last just a day.

Dre shrugs, "How did they survive is a good question. You know another good question? How the fuck did we end up on the other side of the universe...period. There is a lot of weird shit going on."

Bambi nods, "I agree let's just be happy we got them back the same as they were before..."

Greg laughs a little bit, "Not completely the same..."

No one else catches what Greg is saying. They ignore it. I don't though. I look over at him and he smiles at me with a knowing smirk. Greg thinks that Kaysha is pregnant. I haven't even told anyone including Jae Jae. That would completley break his heart if he found out the girl he loved was pregnant by another guy.

"Don't no one look," Chyna changes the subject, "Here comes trouble."

We all knew what that meant.

Within a matter of minutes someone walks up to the table. It's Pia. She isn't alone. She's rarely ever alone. She has her hall monitors with her. Pia doesn't have any real friends. No one likes her. I can feel the misery from across the room as she approaches the power. Now that she doesn't have any realf friends its clear she is depending on her employees to give her power.

"What's going on here?" Pia starts.

It's almost everyday now that this girl comes and tries to mess with us.

"Talking...being happy," I respond, "You might want to try it sometime."

Pia rolls her eyes, "Smart ass huh Mario?"

Bambi is giving Pia a death stare, "Girl what the fuck do you want? You still can't sit with us. I know you want to."

"Don't curse at me. I'm Class President now. You can't curse at me," Pia stated.

"I can motherfucking do what I motherfucking please to a low down dirty hoo----" Bambi starts off just as Greg comes over to start to gag his sister.

"Say that again bitch. Let her go. Say that again," Pia responds, "You must WANT to end up in the hole."

The hole was what they called the prison. Since when did a school need a prison. The LaPerlas were out of control. They were so power hungry. Little did they know we were all going to die on this space station. I guess this was what they wanted to do anyway.