12

"Are you ok?" Bambi asks me at that moment.

"I'm fine. Perfect."

I wasn't. Nothing was right in the world. Nothing was perfect.

We are sitting at the table. I look across the table and notice Greg staring at Jax. Jax is staring at me. Bambi is just staring at everyone at the table. It isn't until halfway through lunch that Jae Jae and Kaysha join us scooting Chyna over a little bit. My friends are just sitting around the table looking at us.

"Look who decided to join us..." Bambi smiles.

It breaks the awkwardness to have Jae Jae and Kaysha come over and sit with us.

Jae Jae smiles weakly, "How're you guys doing?"

We all know why Jae Jae is upset. Bambi is faking a smile but we are all aware. The staff has come over to ask each one of us about Jae Jae. Maybe people just assumed that since Jae Jae sat with us that everyone in this little group was real cool. Mia LaPerla wanted the person who smuggled Dre on board and she wanted that person bad.

"Better then you man," Greg says.

Bambi elbows her brother at that moment, "Shut the hell up Greg."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jae Jae asks Greg.

We all look around. There is this awkwardness in the air.

I'm not surprised when Jax stands up for Greg, "Look, Greg didn't mean anything by it Jae Jae. He just goes off at the mouth some time. We all know the staff on the Exodus are looking for you man. They've been questioning us."

Jae Jae face gets a little weird at that moment.

"Great..." he responds.

"We aren't going to snitch man," Jax states, "Any friend of my man Mario is a friend of ours."

His 'man' Mario? Jax does something that is so obvious right then. He stares at me from across the table. His eyes glue onto mine. He licks his lips slowly and eagerly just watching me at that moment. I can admit Jax is FINE enough to make a black man blush. I'm sitting here looking back at him and my heart is beating faster and faster at that moment.

I'm not the only one who realizes how Jax is acting. Bambi as though it wasn't obvious enough adds a warm, "Isn't that cute?"

The awkwardness at the table goes from an 8 to a 10 at that moment. Greg looks over at me. He looks over at Jax.

He seems to give me a funny face and turns back to Jae Jae, "We got your back Jae Jae. You my main supplier anyway. We can't have you going away. It's nice that you got your girl beside you too. She actually holds you down and doesn't jump ship as soon as another cute face comes along..."

Is Greg taking a dig at me? Is he talking about the fact that Jax turned onto me? If he is then Jax doesn't notice it. Jax is hardly noticing anything. He's staring at me. He's smiling. I want to get lost in Jax too...but I can't. I just can't right now.

"I'm not his girl," Kaysha quickly responds.

"Girl you need to give up that lie," Chyna responds.

"Right," Bambi states, "It's kind of obvious. I think everyone should just...come out. You know?"

Bambi looks over at me and winks. God. I know exactly what the fuck she is referring too. She isn't even trying to hide it right now. Bambi is intent on Jax and I getting together.

"I'm serious," Kaysha responds blushing just as hard as I am, "We're just friends."

"Is that true Jae Jae?" Greg asks, "You guys just friends?"