do you think i'm a joke, kyle? {2}

[kyle]

after the 'incident' i guess you could call it, i walked to my locker, to grab my english books, goddamn i hate english class. you'd think stan would've given up after that, but no. just as i was walking to class, i was yanked into the janitors closet, or rather the stairwell, dropping my books in the progress.

and not too my surprise, stan marsh was guilty of dragging me in here. although it's quite dark, i can make out his features, the only light source is coming from the gap between the floor and the door.

i glare at stan, "i'm going to be late, thanks." not that i really care.

i go to open the door but suddenly i'm pinned to the back of it, my spine slammed against the wood. ow fuck. "do you think i'm a joke, kyle?"

i give him a look over, "eh, probably."

he grabs my wrists and pins them above my head, i stare straight into his crystal blue eyes. "probably?" he asks, in a warning tone.

he leans closer to my face, his breath hitting my lips, ooo minty, i mentally slap myself, wrong time kyle, wrong time.

he released my wrists and his hands found their way to my head of flaming red curls. i used to wear a green hat - which i loved dearly - but kenny convinced me it was lame to wear it and to 'let the baby curls free' his words not mine, so i removed it and stopped wearing it around last year some time.

stan tugs at my hair pulling me away from my thoughts, an involuntary moan leaves my lips.

in the dim light i saw stan smirk. in the split of a second, i spin him so his back is against the door, i stand on my tip toes to reach his lips, i take his bottom lip between my teeth.

he lets out a throaty moan, which i use to my advantage. i lean up to his ear. "don't fuck with me, stanley."

and with that statement i knee him right where the sun doesn't shine.

he groans and falls to the floor - luckily leaving my enough room to leave the janitors closet.

as i walk out, some students are left in the hallway; those people stare at me intensely. shit man, sorry for breathing. my english books were laying on the floor in front of the closet. i gather them quickly and head to class.

upon entering, people decided to turn their full attention to me, my teacher - mrs. cirtell, an old grumpy teacher who looks like she'd rather be dead than sitting here. "why are you late, mr. broflovski?"

"i - uhm, didn't hear the bell..." great excuse kyle, good one dumbass.

she frowns at me, "whatever, afternoon detention, take your seat."

i scoff under my breath, "lame."

i take my seat next to kenny, he gives me a look over, suddenly a suggestive smirk takes over his face. he pulls out a blank piece of paper. he writes something down, the smirk not leaving his face, he slides the note to me.

y do u look like u just got fucked rlly hard lol

kenny slides over a compact mirror and when mrs. cirtell wasn't looking, i looked at myself.

i hold back a gasp, "shit." i mumble.

my hair is standing up in different directions, my cheeks are flushed, my emerald eyes are wide and bloodshot.

i write on the note, then pass it back to kenny.

stan marsh is an asshole :(

kenny snorts, drawing attention to our desk. "boys? something you want to share?" mrs. cirtell asks.

"oh nothing, it's just i think kyle is coming down with something, i think it might be-" kenny pauses for dramatic effect. "boneritis, yep, definitely. his forehead is so hot,"

kenny puts his hand on my forehead, i slap his hands away. nearly every person in class is laughing, while i glare at kenny and mrs. cirtell tries to shush the class.

"mr. mccormick, that's a week detention."

"fucking bitch."

-

A/N:

hiiiiiiii, we've got a second parttttt

it took ages because i was kinda neglecting this book for assassin in my bed, but i love this story already and have lots planned!!!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE LOVELY XXXX

BYYYYEEEEEE XO