that one time {8}

[stan]

"he's got a boyfriend... let it go."

i glare at craig, "it doesn't make any sense!"

i lay on my bed ranting about that stupid red head, while craig and clyde play my xbox and cartman is eating apple slices while scrolling through his phone.

this time clyde responded to my complaints, "it does! they were like friends before you existed."

i sigh heavily, "but-"

"heh, butt." clyde snickers, cutting me off.

"they're both BOTTOMS! it makes no sense!" i sigh in frustration. cartman chokes on his apple, while craig rolls his eyes and clyde looks at me inquisitively.

"well, when i hooked up with kevin that one time-"
clyde starts.

"WHAT?!" i yell, now sitting up.

clyde coughs, "i mean, that didn't happen, nope... but, i'd say kevin's a bit of a top."

i glare in disgust, "you're so broken hearted over token, you hooked up with kevin?"

clyde pouts, "i'm like, 38% over him."

"you weren't even gay like a month ago." craig points out.

"well, neither was cartman!"

this time cartman sparks up, "excuse me?"

"we ALL know you have a thing for b-" clyde gets cut off by cartman tackling him to the floor.

craig smirks, "hey, still got a thing for him?"

am i missing out on something? i glance at craig in confusion, he only shrugs, craig's phone dings and going by his fond smile, i'm assuming it's tweek.

no one knows but i'm actually quite jealous of their relationship. they're allowed to hold hands, they're allowed to be them. whereas with myself and kyle, he's got a different boyfriend, and apparently forgot how good of a guy i am. asshole.

"HA! i can't believe you still like b-" cartman - still straddling clyde to the floor - slaps his palm over clyde's mouth.

"shut. the. fuck. up!" cartman yells, fire sparking in his eyes. if looks could kill, clyde would be burning alive.

"who do you like?" i ask, cartman turns his attention to me, still glaring.

"it's none of your business, jew-lover." he spat.

i scrunch my eyebrows together, jew-lover? "what's that suppose to mean?"

craig rolls his eyes and clears his throat, "why doesn't kyle love meeee," he pitches his voice quite high. "i'm so much better than that idiotic homosexual star wars loving idiotttt."

i glare at him, "i don't sound like that."

"i don't sound like that." he mocks childishly.

-

"son, why do you look so sad?" my father, randy, asks that night at dinner. my sister rolls her eyes and sneaks her phone under the table, typing away. my mother is silent while eating slowly.

i stare at him, "well, the boy i like has another boyfriend, and now i wanna go throw myself off the eiffel tower." i shrug.

my mother chokes on her food, while shelly stops typing to stare at me, my father just shrugs. oh, i kinda forgot six years ago to tell them i like boys and girls, oops, i guess.

"i knew he was gay, shelly, you owe me $20!" mum says. i look around in confusion, they bet on me?

"i'm not gay!"

they all look at me in shame, "well, i guess, you just take the fun out of everything." dad says, the guilt trip doesn't make me suddenly gay.

i roll my eyes, "i'm done, can i go to my room?"

"sure." mum sighs.

i stomp upstairs, stupid assholes, betting on me! i walk into my room, slamming the door behind myself. i leap onto my bed, laying face down. 

"that was graceful." a voice says behind me.

A/N: HEY BABIES!!

sorry i kinda died, i started work and ugh it's so many freaking shifts!!!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ALL OKAY!!

butt, who is behind stan? not kyle coz he's a bottom bitch.

anyway, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAPPEN?!??

i have my sequence of events but who gives a fuck?

have a good one!!