you really love me, stan! {3}

[stan]

stupid asshole, i'm never having kids! fucking asshole twink. as i lie on the dirty janitors closet floor, i start to question why i'm even doing this, i could have anybody in this stupid school, so why the fuck am i trying to go for that stupid asswipe?!

because you love him...

i scoff out loud, i don't love that stupid nerd that always seems to taste like strawberries!

the bell ringing drags me out of my thoughts, had i really been laying here feeling sorry for myself for the whole period? i stand up and brush my jeans off. as i exit the closet people start to stare. "what! have you never seen someone come out of the closet?!"

some people in the crowd snicker at my horrible joke, others just roll there eyes. i mock them childishly.

i push through the crowd of people and find my way to my locker, standing there waiting is clyde with token. although they're kinda not standing - clyde is pushed up against the locker while token has both his hands in either side of clyde's head and there doesn't look like to be much space between them.

i roll my eyes as they haven't even noticed my presence, i cough loudly. token leaps away from clyde like he's got a virus, hurt flashes in clyde's eyes before they're replaced with anger. "i've gotta - go, find, y'know, my g-girlfriend." token stutters out.

token runs down the hall, getting strange looks from other students. i open my locker, and grab my science books. "you need to quit him." i say to clyde.

he pouts, "i wish i could."

we walk down the hallway together in comfortable silence, until eric cartman walks up to us, he's wearing a basketball jersey and shorts. "hey fags."

i glare, "you're a fucking asshole."

"but you love me! you really love me, stan!" he says in a high pitched tone, i'm assuming attempting to be a female - failing miserably might i add.

clyde snickers, his sadness/ anger washing away, i groan. "don't encourage him, clyde!"

we all walk together to science, the only boy missing from our clan is craig, although he's probably with his boyfriend. as we enter the classroom, it falls silent. girls are drooling over us, and the boyfriends of the girls are glaring.

clyde winks at some of the girls, one of the girls nearly faints. i roll my eyes and sit down in my usual seat. as the teacher enters the class falls quiet, the only teacher everyone is scared of - mr. judis.

he is a very scary man, and even i'll admit it. there are so many rumours about him and when a kid i used to know said 'shit' in his class, he got 5 weeks detention and he got a broken leg - no one knows how he broke his leg. after all of that, i never saw him again.

anyway, he looks across the classroom. he glares in my direction, i look around and notice the empty seat next to mine. kyle normally sits next to me, where the fuck is he?!

"where is broflovski?!" mr. judis roars, the class looks around confused. his eyes snap to me. "marsh! go find broflovski!"

"why me?" i ask - wrong move.

"do you want detention instead?!"

"no." i mumble.

"then find him!"

i mumble a string of curse words under my breath, but stand up and exit the classroom. i hum quietly while roaming the empty halls. i walk out the back door of the school. the four goth kids are sat there smoking and listening to music. "did anyone come out here?" i ask.

the boy with red dye in his hair give me a glare, "another stupid poser."

i return the glare, "did someone with crazy red curly hair come out here?"

this time the girl replies, "why should we answer to a conformist?"

"because i asked so nicely."

the one with curly black hair - i think his name is michael - shrugs, "fine, to answer your question, yes. a boy ran out of this door, nearly tripped over then ran towards the bleachers."

"thank you! you'd be hot if you weren't emo!" i say as i begin to run towards the bleachers.

not before hearing: "did that fucking conformist just call us emo?"

as expected, i see a familiar redhead sitting on the bleachers, he's picking the petals of a flower. i approach the bleachers, unnoticed, well until my phone starts ringing, the name 'craig' flashes across the screen, i press deny, as kyle is now fully aware i was creeping around the bleachers, shit!

kyle looks over confused, "have you resorted to stalking me now?"

"no, mr. judis sent me on a quest to find you because you weren't in class." i say and climb the seats until i reach kyle and sit next to him.

"how's your downstairs after they were tragically injured?" he snickers, i send a glare his way.

"well, to put it simple, i'm never going to have children." i shrug.

he starts giggling, like full on schoolgirl giggling, although i'm confused, his laughter is contagious, and suddenly i'm laughing at nothing.

and now we're both sat on empty bleachers laughing at completely nothing looking like insane people. he glances over to me, his emerald eyes sparkling. as our laughter dies down, i stare into his eyes.

i catch him leaning in slowly, but before our lips touch, i jerk away.

this is wrong...

i don't want my first kiss with kyle too be on dirty bleachers.

kyle frowns and hurt flashes through his eyes, "i'll talk to you later, stan."

he stands up and walks down the seats, i watch as he walks away from me. did i really just turn down a beautiful boy that wanted to kiss me?

after i returned home that afternoon, i don't even talk to my mom or dad, i just walk straight up to my room. as i scroll through twitter, a certain tweet catches my eye.

"@kyle_broflovski: all i get from you is mixed emotions."

liked by, clyde donovan, tweek tweak and 28 others.

i fucked up, bad.

A/N:

heyo, longer chapter for thy children, i'm trying to make chapters over 1000 words... trying at least...

THANK YOU SM FOR 100 READS AHHH XO

til the next one, bye bye bye xoxoxox

3 votes and 2 comments? *innocent smile*

💙💚