ignore him {5}

[kyle]

just ignore him.

simple plan.

hard.

just like kenny's dick 24/7.

that's another story though. (a/n: coming soon (no pun intended) wink wonk)

as my alarm starts beeping for a second time, i slam my hand on the clock - i know it's the modem age and everyone is using their phones as alarms but y'know, i've always thought of myself to be retro and old school.

i sit up in bed, ignore stan, ignore that beautiful specimen. heh, specimen kinda sounds like seman. i almost laugh at my own joke until i realise - fuck i'm immature.

but y'know what they say, immaturity keeps you young.

someone knocks on my door, "are you awake, bubby?"

"yeah, mum." i say.

"okay, well get up or you'll be late." i hear her say before her footsteps indicate that she has walked away.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

as i walk the the crowded halls of the school i'm chanting the same two words in my head.  ignore him.

ignore him.

ignore him.

"kyle!"

"fuck." i mumble. but when i turn to my surprise it wasn't stan, it was kevin. i sigh in relief - also a little in disappointment. i smile, "morning."

"why are you wearing all black?" kevin asks as we walk to my locker. i open it and a note falls out, i pick it up in confusion and shove it in my pocket.

"well, i'm trying to avoid someone." i mumble, and pull the black hood over my head. i figure, if i wear baggy sweatpants and a black hoodie to hide the 'curls that are like flames' once again - kenny's words not mine. once my hair is hidden, kevin looks around.

"is this like mission impossible? oooo! can i hum the theme tune?" kevin asks in excitement.

i blink, "if you must."

"yasssss." he starts humming and backing against the lockers, people stare in confusion but eventually accept it and go on with there boring lives.

just as i thought i was safe from stan, i hear the familiar obnoxious laughter, not to my surprise, stan walks around the corner of the hallway with his gang. and in a blind panic. i grab kevin out of his mission impossible frenzy, push him to the locker, grab a fist of his shirt and smash my lips to his.

yep.

okay, i know that was probably stupid.

but, i'm desperate to avoid stan.

kevin's lips feel wrong on mine, they're chapped and he doesn't have much experience either.

as my hood is up, i figured he wouldn't know who i was. my assumption was right because his laughter passed us and continued down the hall.

as i was about to pull away, i hear an amused chuckle. i let go of kevin's shirt and pull my lips from his. i look to where the chuckle came from. to my relief it was only kenny.

"call me next time y'all wanna have sex in the hallway, yeah?"

kevin blushes a deep red, while i roll my eyes at kenny's usual antics. "i gotta, y'know go - find my - water my pony." kevin stutters then rushes off down the hall.

"the hell was that?"

"survival." i mumble.

A/N: OKAYAYAHAH I KNOW ITS SHORT

IM SORRY BUT IM AT A FRIENDS HOUSE AND I WANTED TO PUBLISH A NEW PART!!

BUTT ALSO ERMAGED SEASON 22 IS AMAZING

IVE ONLY SEEN THE FIRST EPISODE BECAUSE THATS ALL THATS OUT IN AUSTRALIA

YES IM AUSTRALIAN NICE TA MEET YA

anyway, i'll post a longer chapter soon.

alsooo thanks for all the amazin comments they literally make my day xxx

TIL THE NEXT ONE XOOXOX