Damn I Love You (27)

Just the epilogue left thank you so much for reading.

NOT PROOFREAD

_________________________

The next day was Saturday and I lay in. I had my head buried in Xander’s chest when I woke up. He was playing with my hair and I was looking at him. I brush my lips over his and I smile. He pulls me closer to his body. His lips trace over my neck and I start moaning his name. His hands run up my leg and I let out a small giggle. His lips land on mine again and I kiss him. He rolls over and my hands are placed upon his chest and I run my fingers up and down his chest and let out a small giggle.

‘So, why don’t you think about morning sex.’

‘I think you should stop asking.’

‘You know I don’t care.’ I smile and kiss him. I stand up and walk past him. He grabs hold of my leg and I stop and turn to face him. He pulls me to him. ‘I love you. I don’t need anyone, but you.’ I sit down next to him and place my hand on his heart. I feel his heart beating slowly. He kisses me gently. I smile and pull myself from him. I slip out the room and walk across the hall. I slip into my room and walk to the wardrobe. I pull out a pair of denim shorts and a white tank top. I place them on the bed while I grab my underwear and slip in on. The door opens and I turn to see Xander smirking. He walks over and places his arms around my waist. ‘Very nice view.’ I push him from me, but he just holds on tighter. His lips press to mine and I run my mouth over his neck. His grip loosens and I pull on my top and shorts.

‘You’re not going out like that. You look way too hot.’

‘So, you rather I go out in my underwear.’

‘Okay you win.’ He kisses me again before we leave the room. We grab a quick breakfast while waiting for Selena. I grab a bag which consists Jesse’s presence. Selena brought him a watch although the’ve never got on they do act like friends.

When we arrive at Jesse’s house I knock on the door. His mother opens the door. I hug her before she says

‘Last I heard you broke up with my son.’

‘He dumped me. We’re fine as friends that’s all we ever be. I still got him the present I told you. I wasn’t going to return it.’

‘You are a sweetheart.’

‘I try my best. So, I thought I would just pop this around and wish him happy birthday with Xander and Selena.’

‘Sure go in.’ I pull Xander in behind me and Xander is on the sofa. His sister is on his lap and he’s sitting next a guy I’ve never seen. Jesse looks up and moves his sister off his lap. He hugs me and says.

‘Hey wondering if you were going to remember.’

‘Hands off man.’ Xander said and I let out a smile laugh.

‘Here you are happy birthday. Xander sort of pinched one of my presents.’

‘Hey.’ I smile and he takes the seat on the other sofa. I look at the guy.’

‘Right this is Darren. Darren my best mate Alex, his girlfriend Delilah and his sister Selena.’

‘Hey nice to meet you.’ I say sitting down next to him.

‘Dy.’

‘Sorry, but he’s way hotter.’ I smile and Xander rolls his eyes.

‘Sorry I don’t swing that way.’

‘So is this the guy you told me about.’ I say looking at Jesse and he nods ‘so nice to meet you, but you did make him dump me. So, I may have to hold some sort of hatred for you.’ He smiles and says.

‘I have one question how did you put up with her.’ My mouth falls open and I stand up and walk over to Xander. He pulls me on his lap and kisses me on the cheek.

‘Thanks.’

‘Hey.’

‘You suck, no one hates you.’ Jesse sat down next to Darren and pulled out the card.

‘So did you get me a card or Delilah.’

‘Delilah I just signed it.’ He smiles and opens it. His eyes go over and said.

‘Thanks Lila.’

‘Hey.’

‘Man you suck.’ I kiss Xander on the cheek and let out a giggle. He pulls out the small box.

‘That's from Selena.’

‘I broke yours last week so, I had to make it up for you.’ He smiles and pulls off the paper. He thanks Selena and pulls out the box.

‘Okay Lila I know you how much.’

‘Under a hundred, and it’s second hand so, don’t you dare have a go at me. Anyways I brought it while I was dating you.’ He rolls his hands and pulls off the paper and his mouth drops.

‘Um you got me an X-box thanks a lot.’

‘Well I talk to your mom and she said it was fine.’ He stood up and kissed me on the cheek. Xander went tense and I smirked at him.

‘Thanks that means a lot to me.’ I smile and place my head on Xander’s chest and he walks back and gets the envelope out. He opens it and pulls out five tickets. His eyes go over and he looks at me.

‘You are epic.’ I smile and Xander says.

‘You’re my girl.’ I let out a small giggle.

‘What.’

‘Lakers tickets.’

‘I got five. One for you, one for Xander. One for Craig. One for Jake and if Darren likes basketball.’

‘Move.’ I pout and he kisses me. I move off his lap and Xander pulls me along with him. He pushes me against the wall and presses his lips to mine. His hands go to my necklace and he opens it up. ‘I’d wish I’d asked you out then.’ I smile and press my lips to his. He kisses me back and pulls me closer.

‘I’m totally and utterly in love with you and there’s no one I want rather than you.’ He pulls me closer and I smile and he whispers.

‘Good because we are not going to break up anytime soon.’ I smile and his lips go to mine once more.