Keeping Secrets (18)

God this took me forever to write. So, now it's going to Livelovelaugh331 because a she's a fan and i love the comments i've been getting from her.

Thanks for all the comments they mean so much to me.

I'm not really happy with this, but i hope you like it.

______________________________________________________

Warm arms wrap around my body pulling me close to his body. I feel his breath against my skin. A smile crosses my face as I roll over to see Xander lying there with his eyes close. He snuck in about one in the morning. We hadn't told Selena so; this would be one of the few moments we have with each other. I press my lips to his and his eye's flicker open. He kisses me back and his hands, place on my waist.

'Hey beautiful.' I smile and he pulls me onto of his body and presses his lips to mine. 'I think I could get used to this.'

'Same, but I think I would be fine lying here with any guy without a shirt.'

'I would shut your mouth. Little miss perfect.' He says kissing me again. My alarm rang and I groan. Xander lent over and presses the off button before sitting up. He takes my hands and sits me up so, I'm at the same level as him. He kisses me before getting to his feet. 'See you in a bit.' I pout and he rolls his eyes and walks out my bedroom. I can't help, but let out a squeak. After one year of misery I can't help being thankful to god that I finally got him back. I skip to my wardrobe and open the doors and pull out a pair of white shorts and a tank top. I pull my hair into a ponytail before walking out the room.

'Change.' I hear Xander mutter into my ear and he kisses me on the cheek. 'I mean as far as everyone's concern you're single and I don't want guys running their hands all over you.' I pull away from his grip. I walk past him and down the stairs to the kitchen. I make myself some cereals as Selena came into the room.

'I've wanted to talk to you, but you went to bed early.' I look up as Selena slides into the seat opposite me.

'You broke up with Jesse.'

'It was more of a neutral agreement. Anyway it turns out he was a cheat.'

'I know it was neutral, Jesse has it on his timeline on Facebook. I would check your profile out I think you must have been asked out twenty times.'

'So, they're all getting a no. You know I just want Xander.'

'Well, tell him.'

'Yes and make myself look like a slut. No thanks. I'll give it a few days.'

We're out the house and driving to school in the next ten minutes. I'm sitting in the back, but I see that Xander keeps sending me glances in the mirror and I could feel my cheeks heating up. Xander pulls into the parking lot. I took a deep breath and open the door. Selena links her arm with me and pulls me into the school.

'So, ready to face school.' I nod and she smiles. My palm's get all sweaty. I'm about to lie to every person.

'Delilah.' I turn around to see Jesse. I raise my hand and give him a small wave. I turn to face Selena and she rolls her eyes and walks off. 'We are okay.'

'Jesse we are fine I'm sure we are better as friends.' He pulls me into a hug. I was a little surprise, but wrap my arms around him.

 'Hey you're still mine.' I hit him on the shoulder and smile. 'Come on let's get in the yearbook for the nicest break up.' I roll my eyes and kiss him on the cheek.

'See you at lunch.' He nods and walks away. The bell rings and Selena had taken my arm.

'So, being nice.'