My Boyfriend and My Brother (11)

‘There you are princess.’ Jesse said as he placed a cup of coffee in front of me. I smiled as everyone else started to groan. ‘Guys, stop complaining..’

‘well, it’s fine for you to say you are both sober.’

‘Craig I have no sympathy for you. You were the one who decided to drink and you alone have to face the consequences.’ I smiled as Jesse lips crashed on to mine.

‘Thanks.’ I muttered so he only he could hear. He slid in the seat next to me and crag said.

‘right you two are fine can you make some brunch.’ At that moment the doorbell rang. I stood up and walked out the room. I opened the front door and saw my brother standing there. I don’t look much like Ryan as I have my mother’s looks, but he looks a lot like our father with brown hair and the same eyes, but his face doesn't i guess he get's the stuture from his mother. I've never met her so, i cannot say. He pulled me into a hug and said.

‘No wonder you got a boyfriend.’ I glared at him, but buried my head into his chest after a small chuckle was released into the air. ‘So miss me.’

‘What do you think? It’s been nearly a year and the phone is not the same.’ My brother's hand went to my locket and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

‘Okay, I know who gave you this may I ask why you're wearing it.’

‘I like it.’ He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a one armed hug. I saw him look around the room and he glared at me.

‘So, there was a party here.’

‘I went on a date with Jesse so, we were only here an hour so, we stayed sober. It may have helped that we were the ones who through everyone out the house.’ He laughs and pulled me into another hug. I love his hugs and I love Ryan. There may be a huge age gap, but sometimes I feel like he’s my best friend.

‘Good girl.' He said kissing me on the cheek. 'Thank god you're nothing like me.’

‘Yes I’m the perfect American daughter.’ He let out a small chuckle and pulled me into another hug. I pushed him away and walked into the kitchen.

‘So, who’s at the door?’ Craig asks, just as my brother came into the room. He looked up and furrowed his eyebrows. ‘Who are you?’

‘Craig, why don’t you go back to bed? You look like you’re going to throw up everywhere.’ I snapped and he glared at me.

‘Um I’ll shut up, but who the hell are you?’ He said looking at Ryan.

‘I’m Delilah’s brother. Ryan.’ Everyone, but Jesse looked up to see him.

‘Since when did you have a brother?’

‘Cheers sis.’ Ryan said planting himself next to Jesse. He held his hand up and says. ‘Because you’re sober I’m guessing your Jesse.’

‘Yeah.’ Jesse shook his hand and looked at me and I smiled. I sat on Jesse lap and Ryan raised his eye brows.

‘So, baby sis I'm thinking of eating at the country club, that okay?’

‘How did you pull that?’ Jesse asked

‘I’m dating the owner’s daughter.’ I rolled my eyes. ‘So, she may join us.’ I rolled my eyes again. Jesse mouth was slightly open.

‘You will let flies in babe.’ He closed his mouth and started at me. ‘Meet my brother he worm’s his way into everything. He will dump her in a few days.’

‘That’s hurtful Lila.’ I rolled my eyes and he said. ‘I’ve been with her for a year.’ My mouth dropped.

‘Who would want to date you for a year? Poor girl.’ I smiled and he rolled his eyes. ‘So, when do we go?’

‘Now, I’ll drive.’

‘Don’t take anything.’ I said looking directly at Craig as he smirks. I took Jesse hand and followed my brother outside the house and towards his car.

‘Cool car man. So what are you?’Jesse said looking at Ryan.

‘Still in school. Parents got it for my birthday. Lila would have got a car, but she doesn’t drive.’ I got in the back and Jesse slid into the passenger seat. He looked at me and I lent forwards and kissed him on the cheek.

It took fifteen minutes to get to the country club. Jesse had been talking to Ryan about sport. I didn’t pay attention. Jesse opened the door for me and pulled me close to his body. His lips brushed mine and he wrapped his arms around me. We followed Ryan in and a girl with red hair, slightly tanned came around the comer. It was clearly fake tan, but she wasn’t wearing any make-up. She hugged Ryan and turned to face me.

‘It’s Delilah and Jesse.’ I nodded. ‘Madison. Pleasure to meet you.’ Ryan lent in and said.

‘What do you think?’

‘Too much fake tan, but she not as bad as your ex’s’ he rolled his eyes and I followed them into the restaurant. I sat down next to Jesse. I looked at him and he's watching Madison. I rolled my eyes and my brother said.

‘Alright so Lila how’s life been.’ I picked up the menu. ‘Like start from just after I left.’

‘Well, nothing much apart from dating Jesse and falling out with Xander nothing.’

‘Maddie so, this' the boyfriend you never stop talking about.’ She smiled as I looked at the waitress. ‘So, why are you here?’

‘Came to see my sister and her boyfriend, can we get some drink, I doubt we are ready to order.’ Ryan said looking at the waitress.

‘So, what do you all want?’

‘I’ll take a coke.’ I said and I looked at Jesse and he nodded ‘two cokes, then.’

‘Just some beers and I don’t care which type.’

‘I’ll just have a glass of water. Well, get a jug.’ She nodded as my brother's eyes were on my face.

‘I want you to tell me the truth later.’ I nodded and glared at him. My brother would read me like a book. So, I' in my junior year and I’ve nearly gone a year without telling anyone, then in a matter of days two people will know the full story.

Though out the lunch we chatted. Jesse's getting on with my brother. All I'm thinking about is, how I wish he never left me lying in that bed, but I kind of wish I hadn’t drank. Would I have given in to him? He tried talking to me, but I shut him out. I went for Jesse because they were best friends and I did fall in love with Jesse.

I tried putting those thoughts out of mine. I was naive I know that and every second I think about the mistake I made, but I can’t stop and help think about how in love I was. It wasn’t just love, it was lust and I had so much lust for Xander which left me heartbroken.

__________________________________________________

This chapter is really bad because i wrote in a rush and therefore are going to be a lot of mistakes, but i got something up and i hope you like it and sorry no Xander in here.

Okay so, i finally found a guy who i think is pretty damn perfect to play Alexander so, he's a model so, he's hot enough anywyas it's Francisco Lachowski i think that's spelt right anyways picture on the side.

So there's the taste of Xander which i'm sure your miss.

Dedication for this chapter is going to Katie because well, she's awersome.

READ THIS

Okay so, dedication for idea on Ryan, Ryan's my favorite character and well, after following the description who do you think would be best. So brown hair i would prefer like light brown and then brown eyes, but if i have a black and white picture then it doesn't matter.