Sweden

°•○●□■~Sean's Point Of View~■□●○•°

I woke up and we had landed I glanced over at Wendy who was sleeping peacefully. I noticed Felix look over at her every now and then. I woke her up and we got off the plane. "Now if I remember right, 6783 Lake shore Avenue was her house." Wendy said as we walked. We got a cab and drove for a couple hours before we stopped in front of a big blue house. I looked at the small house and noticed it was broken down. I paid the guy driving and Wendy mocked on the door. Us guys hid on the side of the house. Both Jesse and Tom answered. Me and Ethan snuck down to the basement from the back porch. Ethan has seen her naked. Unfortunately. Just in case. We snuck down and heard whimpers. I looked around it corner and saw a beaten and bloodied Zendaya. Her grin hair had. Blood stains and they had pour water all over her. Her wight bra shown over her teal shirt and her shorts were jeans thank God. I ran to her and she looked up at me. Her expression changed from pain to surprise. I untied her an shave her my shirt to wear. She threw her shirt down on the floor an spilled my on. She was freezing. We met Ethan and he looked at her. We snuck out the back just as we heard footsteps coming our way. We ran across the field and up to the side of the house. Felix and Mark stood there staring at her. Mark looked pissed and Felix had the same expression as Mark. She looked up at them and hung her head. We met Wendy at the front door and ran down th street. Behind the woods. I held Zendaya's hand as she huddled close to me. I stopped and hugged her. She cried into my chest and hugged me back. Everton stood silent until we heard a yell come from behind us. I turned to see Jesse and Tom glaring intesnly. "That's it." Zendaya said. She cracked her neck. "Felix, Wendy, get ready for one hell of a ride." She told them. "Are you sure this is a good idea." I asked her. She kissed me on the cheek and nodded. I sighed and stood next to Felix. "She stood at least 5 feet in front of them with an intense glare. Tom came at her but she dodged and licked him to the ground stomping on his chest hard. He coughed up blood and rolled on his stomach. It was Jesse's turn now. "Worthless!" Jesse yelled. "Please, the least I am is useless whore. If I'm useless don't have an affair with your fucking brother." She said. Jesse ran at her but she dodged and grabbed her neck from the back shoving her to the ground. Jesse's stood up and turned around. She threw punch at Zendaya's stomach but jumped to the right and grabbed her slamming her knee into her stomach. She coughed up blood and rolled next to Tom. I looked at Wendy and Felix for their reactions. Wendy had shock written all over her and Felix look proud and shocked. "Next time you will think twice about fucking with me." She growled at them. She then walked over to us and I took her under my arm. We kept walking until Wendy stopped. "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEND?!" She screamed. Everyone accept Wendy and Felix laughed. "You just saw your sister beat the shit out of her former guardians." Ethan said. "NO SHIT SHERLOCK WAY TO STATE THE OBVIOUS!" She smiled and yelled back at him. Everyone laughed and we got a hotel. Ethan and Mark, me and Zendaya, Felix and Wendy. We got in and I locked the door and window even though we were on the third floor. Zendaya took a shower and came out looking hot as ever. I slipped my shirt off an Dee climbed into bed. "Mark broke his promise." She said. "Oh? And what was that?" I asked looking down at her lips. I hadn't got a chance to kiss her ever since she  was took. "He said he would make sure you didn't come after me." She said. "I'm not so sure I think that was sa-" Was all she could say. I smashed my lips against hers and kissed her passionately. She smiled and kissed me back. I spooned her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. She smiled and put her arms on mine. Soon I felt her fall asleep. I kept thinking about what could have happened to her if we hadn't saved her. Death? I fell asleep soon after her.