First Day

~Zendaya's Point Of View~

I woke with my hand in Sean's pant's pocket and he was still asleep. He woke up when I pulled them out. He smiled. "I wasn't asleep" He said smiling. Shit. I went red and he grabbed my waist pulling me close to him. Then I heard something come from the kitchen. We both paused and stood up. I grabbed his hand and we walked outside to the kitchen. There stood Signe. She looked at us and pushed a vace off the table. It fell to the ground and broke. I was at her before Sean could stop me. I grabbed her collar of her shirt and pushed her up against the counter top. "What the hell are you still doing here bitch?! I though we told you to leave!" I yelled. She went red. "Zendaya!" Sean said. But he didn't come at me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the door opening it and shoving her outside. "Stay the fuck out, or we will call the police." I said sternly. I shut the door and heard her stomping down the concrete steps. I leaned my head against the door until I felt a warm pair of hands form on my hips. "That was hot" Sean said turning me around. I couldn't help but smile. "Thanks." I said kissing him on the nose. "I'm going to clean the glass up" I said pulling away and going into the kitchen. He looked disappointed. Well he can wait. I grabbed the broom from the closet and Sean grabbed the dustpan. "You Don't have to help me ya know" I said rolling my eyes na smiling. "I know. But I want to. Plus I wanna get some tonight, and if I want something I've gotta work for it." He said smirking. I giggled and swept the glass into one big pile. We finished cleaning and got dressed. I slipped off my load shirt and grabbed a tie dye crop top with a peace sign on the middle. I glanced back to see Sean was practically drooling over me. I turned around and teased him. "I wouldn't do that, Anti is a dangerous being" He said smirking. I laughed and pulled on the shirt. Then I slipped off my jean shorts and pulled on some short shorts. He looked me up and down and smirked. I grabbed a crop top hoodie and pulled it on. I looked at him a nd smiled. "Good? Enough to make Signe jealous?" I asked smirking. He laughed. "Yep! Now let's go get my locks changed before she breaks in again" He answered grabbing my hand. We went to his car and got in.

~Time Skip Brought To You By ZennSepticeye~

We arrived at a Wal-Mart and got new locks and keys. One for me and him. I pulled out my wallet to see a twenty dollar bill I had stole from Ethan when we were dating. I pulled Sean to the food aisle full of snacks and got a package of Oreos. Perfect. Then I heard a familiar voice. "If you keep eating your going to be a fatass. Oh wait, you already are." Signe said crossing her arms and glaring at me. Sean looked pissed. "Please, I'm not a fucking mirror. I get your pissed because your exes new girlfriend is a lot better than you, but drop your little angry tone with the chick you didn't care to meet." I said glaring at her. She looked like she was about to punch me. Sean grabbed dnt hand and dipped me right in front of her. She gasped and stomped her foot. He pulled me back up and we walked off leaving her. We payed for our stuff and left Wal-Mart driving home. When we got home he changed the locks and handed me my new key. I shoved it in my pocket and we decided to go get dinner.Were should we eat?" Sean asked smiling. "Anywhere" I responded sitting in his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close kissing me. I put my hands on his chest and kissed him passionately. I pulled away a looked at him. He smiled while I kissed his neck lightly. "I thought I was the one who wanted a favor" Sean said smirking. "The tables have turned" I said smiling and pulling away. We both laughed and stood up. "Change into something nice, I'm taking you somewhere nice" He said kissing my neck. I walked into our room and grabbed a black and red dress. It was black and had a rose top with it that attached.

 It was black and had a rose top with it that attached