Doing Whatever

~Zendaya's Point Of View~

I woke up and slipped on something I wouldn't usually wear.

I spun around and looked at myself in the mirror. Damn. I walked over to my computer and pushed the chair out of the way so I could stand. I got on YouTube and was looking through Mark's channel. Normal posts, good. I looked at Ethan. His were more depressing. I sighed. Then I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my waist. It was so relaxing so I turned around. He started rubbing circles on my back. "Aaaah" I said leaning forward a little. He chuckled a little and turned an around. I realized my butt was touching his crotch so I leaned back standing strait up. He giggled at this and I turn around. "Helvette" I said crossing my arms and smiling a little. He turned me around and reached his hands on the rim of my shorts. My mouth was practically screaming for him to tear them down but I didn't say anything. He smirked and I layed my head against his right shoulder kissing his neck lightly. I started searching around until he moaned where I kissed. Found ya! I gave him a hickey on his sweet spot and he grabbed my hips tightly pulling me closer. I kissed his neck again and I felt him get hard. I giggled. "What so funny?" He asked smirking. I looked down at his crotch and then back up at him against smiling. He looked down too and sighed. "Fuck" He said kissing me. I let him roam my mouth as I lightly gripped his hair. He put his hand on the back of my head and kissed me more passionately. He battled my tongue and smiled. He started kissing my neck and found my sweet spot. He moaned softly as I sucked giving him a hickey. He started kissing my chest and I gripped his hair a little tighter. He kissed my chest again and ran his hands under my shirt. He pulled it over my head and put his hands on my torso. I knew where he was going. He slipped his hands around my shorts rim and tugged at them lightly. I smiled and pulled off his shirt setting it on the ground. He pushed me up against the table and I sat on it. He leaned on the table and I wrapped my arms around his legs. He kissed me violently and I unzipped his pants. Dropping them down to the ground. He picked me up and I took off my shorts as well. Now I was left in bra and underwear and he was left in a bulging pair of boxers. I jumped off him and he pinned an up against the wall holding my hands above my head. I smirked and he smashed his lips against mine not holding back at all. "Right now, yehr mine" He whispered letting his Irish accent show. I grabbed his arm throwing him down on the bed. He smirked as I climbed on top of him. I put my hands on his boxers and went painfully slow pulling them down and he growled a little. He unclipped my bra and put it on the floor going for my underwear. He put his hands on my torso and stuck his thumbs out and put them on my stomach. I kissed his neck and sucked on his sweet spot making him moan. He kissed my stomach making me giggle a little and made his way down. He got dangerously close when he suddenly slid himself back up and kissed me again. "You really know how to bullshit Sean" I said smiling. "Really?" He asked. "Yea-" Was all he could say before he shoved himself inside me. We both moaned on impact. It took a couple seconds before the pleasure rushed in and he started thrusting hard. "Aw... Sean! Right there!" I yelled once he had hit my G spot. Pleasure shot through me as he thruster in a certain area. He shoved the rest of him inside me as we both moaned loudly. "FUCK me..." I said out of breath. "Too late" He answered putting his thumb on my chin and pointer finger curled under it. He kissed me lightly and I locked his bottom lip begging for an entrance. He chuckled a little and opened his mouth for me to roam free. I didn't leave anything untouched and soon bit down on his tongue lightly. I ran my fingers through his soft hair as he moaned a little. I gently ran my hands down his side's to his hips and I could feel a shiver run up his back. I dragged my hands down to his erect cock and started stroking him lightly. He shuttered and smiled in amusement. "You've been very bad" I said smirking. "Punish me" He answered grabbing my hips and slowly pushing me down. "You deserve it" I answered setting my hands on the bed next to his hips on each side. I placed his member in my mouth and started sucking lightly. He moaned a little and his legs moved a little at my touch. I smirked and suck harder. He sat his legs up in a pull up position and moaned louder. I sucked harder and he arched his back making more of him go in my mouth. I felt his tip touch the back of my mouth and he smirked. He can't have control. He moaned loudly when I sucked hard again. He smirked and I started sucking faster. He came in my mouth and I swallowed most of the drops. I stood up and walked to the side of the bed and sat down next to him. He looked weak. Good. He rolled on his side facing me and I layed down next to him. I wrapped my left leg around his and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and I cleaned us up after a couple seconds. I got dressed into the clothes I had before and he got dressed into something different. I kissed his chest and he giggled a little. I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my face into his shirt. He smiled and lifted my chin up with his hand lightly and kissed me lovingly. I then got a call. I sighed and picked up my phone and looked at my contact. It was a FaceTime call. Unknown number. I slid it and smiled fakely until I saw who it was.