I'll Save you

~Sean's Point Of View~

I woke up and looked at a sleeping Zendaya. She looked so peaceful laying there. I smiled and had a song playing in my head.

I'll Save You.

I looked up at her again and she was tossing and turning. She suddenly sprung up and looked at me panting and crying. "I've seen that look before, I've worn it all too well. It's hard to comprehend, how far I've fell. That I have found a place, that I can call my own. And I can take you there, why should you be alone? No need to hesitate, what are we waiting for? I know, your what I'm looking for." I sang. She grabbed her clothes and put them on as did I. The tears welled in her eyes. "Oh baby, tear down the night sky. I'll Save You. From your mundane life, and I'll hold the door. Have you wanted more? Tear down the night sky. And I'll Save you. You take the stage light. Cause I've found A cure." I sang again. She jumped into my arms and sobbed quietly. "Now if we stay right here, we'll always be this young. I'll never leave Your side, you'll never have to run. And I can feel Your heart, as you lay by my side. Your eyes are all I know, this world were I reside. No need to heitate, what are we waiting for? I know, your what I'm looking for" I sang again. She looked up at me and I put my hand on her chin lightly. " Oh baby, tear down the night sky. And I'll sabe you. From your, mundane life. And I'll hold the door. You take the stage light! Have you wanted more? Tear down the night sky. And I'll save you. From your, mundane life, and I'll hold th door. You take the stage light, cause I've found the cure. Yeah your what I'm looking for. And I can be your light, when all you know is fear. And I can lift you up, far from these fallen tears. Why should we hesitate, what are we waiting for?" I sang again. She smiled. "Oh baby, tear down the night sky. I'll Save you. Yeah I'll hold the door. You take the stage light, have you wanted more?. Tear down the night sky, I'll Save You. Yeah I'll hold the door. You take the stage light, cause I've found a cure. Your what I'm looking for. Yeah your what I'm looking for." I finished the song and she kissed me with tears going down her face. It was like a music video. (Kill me now) She looked at me and held up her phone showing YouTube. I laughed a little and typed in the song. I let her listen to it and she cried the whole time remembering our version of it. Once it was over she tackled me onto the bed and hugged me tightly. "Can't... breath..." I managed to choke out. She laughed a little and stopped suffocating me. I gasped in a huge breath of air as she went over what happen in her dream that I still didn't know about yet. Then her phone lit up.

~Zendaya's Point Of View~

I checked my phone and it was a tweet from China. I opened it to see a German Shephered dog.

 I opened it to see a German Shephered dog

(That's my real pupper named K'Ehleyr)

I smiled at the picture. So cute. I liked the picture and set my phone down again. I looked down at Sean who had closed his eyes. I leaned down careful not to alert him and placed my lips against his. Our lips moved in sync and he opened is eyes. "You've awaken Snow White" He said. I smiled a little and took a photo of us kissing upside down without him knowing. I used a filter and messed with lighting until I finally posted it. Abby and China were the first to respond.