Backstory

This is a author's note. I just check what Too Cute had and it said 52 views. Holy crap. Ok, this is a sequel to Too Cute. Author's note over!

~Zendaya Point Of View~

Some backstory before now. I dated Ethan for awhile and I was happy until something happened. Sean, Ethan's and my friend confessed his love for me, and kissed me. I realized I liked Sean more than Ethan and we kept it a secret. Sean was dating Mark at the time. I lost my baby that Ethan and I had due to my stalker attacking me and ran out of the hospital after Ethan told me. We went back to L.A (We all went to Hawaii) and I broke up with Ethan after a huge fight I had with him. I went to Sean's house and he helped me through it. We were going to Mark's to tell him about me and Sean and we saw Mark and Ethan making out. Sean broke up with him and now we are together. So yeah. That's the backstory. Now on to the present.

~Sean's Point Of View~

I finally had Zendaya. I heard footsteps on the stairs and I saw Sunny walk in. (Sunny is her nickname) She sat on the couch next to me and grabbed a blanket throwing it over us and cuddling up to me. I wrapped my arm around her and kisses her forehead. Then I thought about it. I have to go back to Ireland soon. I was only here for a couple weeks for Mark and now I'm leaving. Am I going to take Zendaya with me? Will she even want to?! I could feel myself start break into a panicked sweat. She noticed the temperature of my body raise and looked up at me. She flipped off the TV and sat in front of me. "Talk" She said looking me dead in the eyes. "Your cute when your stern" I said smiling. She smiled a little. "Taaalk to me Sean!" She whined. I sighed and looked down. "I have to go back to Ireland soon." I said looking down. She froze. "But I have enough cash for a second ticket. I wanted to know if you want to come with me." I said looking up at her hopefully. She smiled and tackled me onto the couch. "Of course!" She said giggling. She pressed her lips against mine and hugged my neck. I put my hands on her waist and kissed her back lovingly. "When do we go?" She asked putting her hands on my chest. "Tomorrow" I answered looking at her soft lips. Then everything was muffled. I just wanted so kiss her again. "Sean!" She said snapping her fingers. "Huh?!" I said. She giggled. "Are you too busy daydreaming about kissing me again?" She asked smirking. I smiled and nodded. She looked down and I kissed her forhead. She looked up and our lips collided moving in sync majestically. Sunny is my drug. Soon after we had stopped kissing I realized she was still pinning me down. I pointed that out and she went red. I laughed as we both sat back up. She stood up and grabbed something from the fridge. I wonder... She looked at me and grabbed a apple shaver slicing whatever it was. She threw the apple shaver in the sink and turns dto me taking a bite out of a raw potato. I looked down smiling. She giggled and ran into our room. I already had my things packed for the plane ride. Wonder how Mark and Ethan are doing. I pulled up my phone and clicked YouTube and clicked Mark's profile. He uploaded. I hit the video and he did he intro sadly. He looked sad, like he had been crying. Then he started explaining our breakup. I almost cried. "It is all my fault, and Sean if your watching this, I'm so so sorry" He said looking at the camera. That made me angry. I checked Ethan's channels nd he uploaded too. I clicked his newest video and it was shim talking about him and Zendaya breakup. I wanted to throw my phone across the room. "Zendaya, I still love you, and I'm sorry about what happend." He said looking at the camera. I scrolled down to the comments.

Thank God she is gone. She's such a whore

Wonder what happens when a bitch comes in Ethan's life. She breaks his heart and runs off with it's broken peices!

She's was a slut anyway. Unsubscribed to her YouTube channel.

Fuck her anyways, I will be with you Ethan!