Thirty Lumps of Sugar

Justin's POV
The way her lips touch mine are like a feeling I've never felt before. I love Kate but touching her and kissing her doesn't send electricity through me like Rose does.

She moans into my mouth while she twist the back of my hair with her nimble fingers. My hand slides down her back over her ass, I cups both cheeks in my hands and pull her on to my lap.

Fuck I miss touching her, I miss how every part of her body fits in my hands perfectly, and I miss how the way her body reacts to my touch.

She grinds her body against me causing a moan to slip from my lips. She smirks at my response and continues her devilish movements. "I love when you moan" Rose whispers against my skin following with her soft lips kissing my neck.

"Mmm baby girl" I basically sing to her as she moves against my aching erection. My hands travel to her ass and I grip them forcing her to move faster. She chuckles against my neck from my actions. I watch as she sits up, still rolling her hips against my crotch, and slowly pulls her shirt over her head. My mouth waters. Fuck. Just from the way her breast bounce out of her shirt could make me cum. I look up at her and she almost looks embarrassed she leans in to kiss me but I know it's only to get me to take my eyes of her chest. I move my head and Rose pouts at me.

"Why'd you do that?" She cocks her head

"Why are you embarrassed of your breast?"

She huffs and crosses her arms "They just don't look like they use to, I mean my body just doesn't. I'm a little bigger than I was before, I have stretch marks everywhere, and loose skin." She bits her lips trying not to cry "I just don't feel beautiful like I once did before"

I'm taken back by her words. I don't see what she see. If anything she looks more beautiful than the last time I saw her. I cup my hands on her face and pull her to me giving Rose a soft kiss. "babygirl don't you ever doubt your beauty." I say while stroking her cheek. "You are absolutely perfect in my eyes and no matter what physical appearance about you chances I'll still think you are perfect."

Roses smile grows and she crashes her lips back into mine. Continuing our intimate moment like it never stopped. My lips move down her neck giving her soft kisses till I meet her breast, I run my hands up her back reaching the clasp of her bra. I hastily unclasp her bra causing her beautiful breast to fall naturally. My mouth latches to her nipple making Rose gasp "Ugh Justin" she groans as her grinding gets faster. "B-be careful I still nurse every once and a while" I take her words into consideration and stop sucking at her breast. I flick my tongue on the bud of her nipples causing Roses body to shiver. My left hand massages her soft, full breast while I lick and flick at the other one. "I need you" Rose moans.

"Anything for you babygirl" I look up at her licking my lips. Rose looks down at me, her hands head straight to my hair resulting in her gripping every strand and pulling me in for a kiss. It wasn't like a kiss she'd given me before. It was full of need, desperation, and so much passion. She keeps pulling me closer and closer trying to eliminate any kind of space that could be between us. Rose pulls at the bottom seam on my shirt indicating that she wants it off. I do as she pleases removing my shirt and throwing it on the floor.

Rose just stares at my chest, her eyes moving up and down analyzing every bit of me. As soon as her eyes have seen what they wanted it's her hands turn. They make their way to my pecs grazing down to stomach. I look at her and Rose has a small smile on her lips.

"What?" I question her

"You're just perfect... fuck" she groans

"Enough" I say to her, I grab her hips and pick her up setting her on the couch. I get on my knees sitting between her legs. My hands move to the button on her pants and I quickly unbutton and unzip them for her. Rose grips the side of her pants and pulls herself out of them. "Panties off" I demand and Rose does as I say. As soon as I see her very wet pussy, my mouth can't help but water at the sight. I grab her legs and pull her wetness to my face. I lay my tongue flat and glide it all the way up till I meet her clit. Rose groans and twitches when my tongue touches her sensitive bundle of nerves.