Twenty Lumps of Sugar

Katie was such a sweetheart last night, she hugged whenever I cried, told me the rights and wrongs of the situation, and supported how I felt.

Wow I'm such a bitch.

I need to stop flirting with her husband.. But I doubt that is even a possibility

I remember Katie set me up in their guest room but for some odd reason I was in Justin's and Katie's bed. I sit up looking all around me, no one is in site but it looks like someone else was sleeping in the bed with me because the blank next to me are all messed up.

I make my way to the bathroom doing my business. I was just about to brush my teeth but I then I remembered I don't have a tooth brush and I'm not good with not brushing teeth. Desperate times calls for desperate measures I took my pointer figure out and was about to squeeze the minty tooth paste on to my finger but then I was interrupted.

"Here's a extra tooth brush" I turn around and Justin's shirtless and breath taking as ever.

"Oh thank you" I take the tooth brush from him but he stops me.

"Do that afterwards I made you breakfast" he turns around and starts to head down stairs. I put my hair up into a big messing bun and wipe the eye boogies from the tear ducks of my eyes. I make my way to the kitchen and what I see is like a picture from a famous tumblr page the counter is full of all kinds of food. Pancakes, fruits, toast, orange juice, and over easy eggs. I look up and see Justin finishing up on some scrambled eggs, his body language makes me want to pounce on him.

When you got a man that can cook.

"Take your pick" I hear him say

"There is so much to choose from.." I say in wonder "But would it be okay if I chose you?" I bite my lip and I hear Justin chuckle.

"That's funny Rose but you're not gonna waste this breakfast I made you" of course he would say that.

I roll my eyes and start to fill up my plate, there was so much to choose from.. So I took it all.

"Where's Katie?" I ask while taking a bit of Justin's homemade pancakes and holy shit were they amazing. Perfectly fluffed and buttery. This one bite had me stuffed but that won't stop me from eating.

"She headed off to work"

"Oh okay" I nod my head continue eating

"Sooo would you like to tell me what got you upset yesterday" he raises his eyebrows

"I see what you're doing" I chuckle "You're gonna butter me up with all of this food and then try to get me to tell you my problem"

"You got me" he raises his hands "Now tell me" he stops acting play full and gets serious with me.

"Justin why are you so determined to know"

"Because I want to know what made my baby girl so upset" of course he had to say baby girl "And it just makes me sad that you don't feel comfortable with telling me what's got you down"

"My best friend and my ex fucked!" I don't know why it came out so annoyed but it did and it felt great. But Justin's facial expression towards the situation was hard to read "That's what has got me down in the dumps Justin, they fucked, I interrupted a sex session they were having yesterday, and apparently they were going to tell me"

"Baby girl I'm sorry" he said sincerely which shocked me. I expected him to start a fight with me over the fact that I cared my ex was with someone else.

"What..?" I look at him an arched eyebrow

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, it's not fair the way your friend betrayed you, and babe your ex was just being a guy I'm sorry, but he took advantage of whatever he could get his hands on and you're friend was the perfect fit because since you hurt him he wanted to hurt you"

This was really weird, I didn't expect Justin to be so supportive on my feelings, but it was very comforting.

Justin walks over to me embracing me with a warm hug, I breath his sent in and I instantly feel relief. I pull my head away from his chest causing Justin to look at me in confusion. I bring my hands up to the sides of his face pulling him in for a kiss. He begins to kiss me back, his hand making their way to my waist bringing me closer to his sculpted body. I feel his large right hand grab my ass, squeezing it, and massaging it in his palm. I start to kiss his neck and I hear him groan in pleasure. I love when I know I've got him at his week point, but then he pulls our bodies away from each other.

What the hell...

"What are you doing" I whine

"You are vulnerable right now and I'm not taking advantage of that" He tells me

"Bullshit" I groan

"Uh not bullshit.."

I roll my eyes at him and he instantly pinches my side "Ow what was that for!"

"You know what it was for Rose so don't roll your eyes at me.." He looks at me sternly "Also you should go home and straighten things out with your parents"

"Are you crazy!"

"No I'm not, I guarantee that your parents are worried about you" Justin says while kissing my cheek and walking over to the counter

"Well I guarantee you don't know my parents"

I really wish I was rich right now.. Im so tight on money and I don't want to work for it anymore lol..

Please comment and vote

I love you, Olivia