Twenty Nine Lumps of Sugar

It's been a couple days since I last saw Justin. I've been really thinking about talking to him about Nova. I want to tell him the truth but also I don't want it to ruin his relationship with his family like I almost did 2 years ago. I hesitate for second and grab my phone to call Justin. I'm hoping I can see him today because Jack has work and I luckily have the day off. The phone doesn't even get a chance to even ring and I hear Justin's voice "Rose?" Justin sounds very surprised to be hearing from me.

"Hey Justin, I'm actually available today so if you also are then maybe we can talk like you wanted" I asked

"Yes of course I'm available" he sounds a little too happy.

"Okay I'll text you my address" I say to him

"Sounds good" Justin says "Hey Rose?"

"Yes?"

"I can't wait to see you"  he nervously says

My heart flutters and I can't help but smile like a crazy person "I can't wait either" we say our goodbyes and I hang up my cell. Quickly I text Justin my address and apartment number.

I hastily start to clean up the apartment. Putting dishes away, fixing the pillows on the couch, putting Nova's scattered toys away, and some light vacuuming. I grab Nova and put her in some comfy clothes for her because her nap time is soon anyways. Giving Justin a chance to see her and then a chance for him and I to talk with out a distraction.

I hear a knock at the door and instantly I want to shit my pants. Fuck maybe this was a bad idea. I run to the door and opening it revealing a very handsome Justin.

"Rose" he sighs in relief

"Hi Justin" I smile he quickly pulls me in for a hug and I've never felt more at home. His strong arms hold me very tightly. His embrace is so warm I don't want to pull away but I know I have to.

"It's so nice to see you" he says as he runs his thumb across my jaw line.

"Ugh.. yes s-same" I've already forgot how to talk just from his touch.

He looks at me and chuckles at my reaction knowing it's because of him and how he effects me.

"Mommmmyyyyyyy" I here Nova whine she can't stand being 2 minutes away from me. I walk away from Justin, hearing his foot steps follow behind me.

"What baby" I ask Nova, she stands up in her play pen and motions for me to pick her up. I pick Nova up kissing her nose causing her to giggle at me attempting to kiss mine. She finally notices Justin and immediately grins from ear to ear. Nova starts waving aggressive at him and Justin can't help but smile back at her.

"Wow are you beautiful" Justin compliments Nova. She keeps smiling and gestures to Justin to have him hold her. Justin looks at me making sure it's okay if he holds her. I nod and hand Nova to Justin.

"She's not like this with new people" I say

"Mmm I wonder what it is about me then" Justin says but him and I both know what it is. I think it's weird tho Nova has been around Jack since she was born and she never has been that attached to him. She does love him but she always would rather be with me than with him. Nova nuzzles her face in to Justin's neck and I here a small purr come from her. "I think she passed out" he looks up at me in question.

"What? Already" I walk around him looking at Nova. She is passed out cold. "Wow... car rides are the only thing that I know get her to sleep fast anything other than that is like an all day affair" I tell him

"Want me to lay her down while I have her?" Justin asks me

"Um yeah if you want" I say to him, he nods at my response and I lead him up to her room.