Twenty Six Lumps of Sugar

CAN WE JUST TAKE A SECOND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT JUSTIN IS ENGAGE!!!! omg he's gonna be such a great husband. Haley is so god damn lucky I'm so jealous lol. I wish the two of them the best!!!!
———————————————————————

It has been about a week since the last time I saw Justin. Which has resulted in multiple calls from him and his wife. Justin wondering about what is going to happen between him and I. And his wife wondering about my where abouts and if I'm okay. I've been giving myself time to think because the past couple of months my mind has been clouded with caramel eyes, pink soft lips, and a body carved by the gods. Shit the thought of him makes my insides shutter.

Anyways I'm leaving Justin, his wife, and his precious son. It's the best thing for me to do. I will no longer be hurting his family and I will no longer be hurting myself.

I pull on a pair of light blue jeans that hug my body just right, a purple flowing top, and a pair of white vans.

"Rose! Are you ready?!" I hear my mom call me from down stairs

"Yeah coming!" I yell as I grab my phone from my night stand. I run down the stairs and see my mom waiting at the door impatiently.

"God you take forever" she groans

I just roll my eyes and follow her out the door to the car. The drive is silent and I can feel my mom wanting to talk to me but continuously staying silent.

"So.. why are you leaving the Bieber's?" She asks.

I slightly hesitate not knowing how to explain myself. "Um I just think dad is right"

"Since when?" I can tell she's rolling her eyes

"Since now"

"Why" she asks

"Because I would like to experience having a real job. You know. So I think I'm going to take dad up on his offer of that job or find myself a job." I lied right through my teeth. I mean it's not really a lie because I will find a real job but that's not why I'm leaving.

"Mmmmm okay" she arches her eyebrow and continues to focus on the road.

The ride goes back to being silent. Till we pull into the Bieber's drive way.

"You are stupid to leave this family" my mom says with her natural bitchy attitude. But her and I both know that she didn't mean the family. She meant the gorgeous man that was part of that family.

I ignore her comment and step out of the car heading towards the front door. I hesitate to knock but eventually make the move. I hear Jonathan crying behind the door and my heart melts. I'm gonna miss that bundle of joy. The door swings open and I see Katie holding a crying Jonathan. Her eyes light up as soon as she sees me and pulls me in for a hug.
"God I've missed you terribly! Where have you been? Why haven't you answered our calls? Are you okay? Is-" I quickly cut her off because all of her questions are becoming overwhelming.

"Katie I'm okay" I slightly chuckle "I'll explain inside is that okay?"

Katie quickly nods and opens the door wide for me to come in. "Justin honey! Guess who's here!"

When I make my way through the house I see Justin walking down the stair. As soon as I see him I want to so badly to run into his arms and I can tell in his eyes he wants the same.

He looks tired. So very tired. He has a scruff now, no clean shave like normal. He's in grey sweat pants and a white V neck t-shirt. Even in his worst state I want him.

"Oh wow... where have you been" he groggily says as he rubs the back of his neck.

"That all you have to say to her! She's been gone for a week!" Katie exclaims

"It's okay" I say to Katie "Can I talk to you guys?"

I get no reply from Justin his eye just stare at me.. burning a hole in me.

"Yes of course" Katie quickly says while leading us into the living room. "I'll be right back let me lay Jonathan down"

Oh god please don't leave me alone with him. Justin hastily grabs my body and pull me into him "Where the fuck have you been" he says quietly

"I've been keeping to myself"

"I've missed you" he whispers into my neck. His breath is so warm it sends chills through my whole body. I don't say anything. Yes I've missed him but I don't need to egg his emotions on if they are even real. "Fucking talk to me babygirl"

"Don't call me that" I hiss. I'm not falling for it he knows what gets me.

Justin and I here foot steps coming down the stairs and quickly move away from each other. "Ugh now that that's done. What is it you want to talk about Rose." Katie says and she sits down on the couch.

I look at both Katie and Justin trying think about how to put my words together. I think it funny how I've been going over this situation and how to tell them but as soon as I'm in front of them I forget how to speak. "I um.. um.. I've been having a hard week. No um and hard month or 2.. or 3." Shit no I've had a hard life what the fuck am I talking about. "Anyways that's why I haven't been answering you guys. I know it's not mature to do it that way but I wasn't thinking straight."

Katie looks at me with so much concern. "Honey it's okay. We all have those times. Don't worry about it." She pulls in fir another embrace reassuring me that it'll all be okay. When she pulls away I see Justin slight shaking his head knowing exactly what my situation is.

"The real reason I came her was that... that... I'm quitting" I bit my lip nervous of what the reaction will be.

"What?" Katie is confused

"Yeah what the fuck?!" Justin sounds pissed

Katie whips her head to face Justin giving him a look as if say "What was that about"

"Um I mean why are you quitting" Justin quickly rewords what he said.

"Uh well I'd like to start a real job no offense. I do love it here and I love taking care of Jonathan, he such an angel but my Dad has talked a lot of sense into me and I'd like to get into a job that will help me in the future" I explain to them.

I look over between the top of them and when I look at Justin I can't really read his facial expression. He looks angry but sad, and then hurt. Why is he acting like he cares. He is the one that wants his wife and repeatedly chooses his wife over me, and that's okay I get it. So why is he looking like I just broke his heart.

Justin quickly stand up and leaves the room with out a word said.

"Is he okay?" I ask Katie even though I know damn well he isn't okay and why he isn't okay.

"Um yeah I think he will be fine..." Katie has no clue. "As much as I'd hate to see you leave, I am very proud of you fir making this decision and I think you're going to do great with whatever job choice you choose for yourself" god damn I love this woman, why did I have to betray her.

"Thank you so much" Katie leans in one last time and gives me a hug.

"You're welcome darling" she sighs

"I'd like to say good bye to Justin but it seems he's not doing so well" I tell Katie

"Yeah I'm not so sure what his deal is, but I guarantee we will see each other soon. So no goodbyes just see you soons" she smiles sweetly. Katie lead me to the door and we said our see you soons one more time. I make my way into my mothers car and let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding in once I take a seat in the car.

"You ready Rose?" My Mom asks as she hovers her hang over the Ignition.

"Yes I'm ready"

Please vote, comment, and share ❤️
-Olivia