Twenty Two Lumps of Sugar

Thank you to Sky_Wolf246 for my new book cover!! Check out her books and maybe hit her up for cover!!

Fuck fuck fuck!! I push Justin off of me with all my might and he looks at me with panic in his eye.

"ROSE!" I hear my father yell.

"J-JUST A MINUTE!!" I stutter

"What do I do rose!" Justin quietly yells at me

"Go in my closet" I push him in the closet and as soon as I close the door my father barges in.

"Where the hell have you been!!" He scolds me, wow I didn't think he was worried about me "You were supposed to be at the new job I gave you Rose!! That is not professional at all young lady" okay never mind he only cares about the job.

"I was with... I was with Annie" I couldn't tell my father I was with the Biebers and it's not the fact that I was sleeping there it's the fact that I love the job and he would get mad I was there and not at the new job he gave me.

"You would rather hang with your friend than be in a high end job getting?!" He questions me looking at me like I'm crazy

"Yes! I don't want that job" I remind him again

"You're grounded!!" He yells

"What?No!" I whine "Please daddy please" I haven't called him daddy since I was 11 it doesn't sound right but whenever I say it to him now he gets soft. Almost like he's reminded of the good times. Mother not dressing like an 18 year old, all her love and affection was for my father. My father not even thinking of having an affair with another woman because his true love is right by his side. And me young, innocent, and only wanting to be with my parent. Getting good morning and goodnight kisses, running to my father when he gets home from work and helping my mother cook every meal. Why couldn't life be that simple and that great again.

"F-fine..." he huffs "Um clean your room, do the dishes, and um please have dinner with me tonight"

"Yes, okay" I nod my head and I watch as he exits my room softly closing my door "You can come out now" Justin creeps out of my closet and immediately embraces me.

"That was intense babygirl" he rubs my back and I just sigh. I pull away from Justin and he gives me a puzzled look "You should probably leave before my father catches you"

"Yes you're right" he nods his head

"Let me just run down stairs and see what my father is doing" he nods his head again and I quickly make my way down stairs I look around and I see that my father is in his office. I run up stairs grabbing Justin's hand "We need to get you out fast"

"Okay okay rose"

We stop at the bottom of the stairs and he is still in his office, we make our move, and Justin is safely out of my house.

"I'll see you soon?" I say to him

"Of course you will" Justin kisses my forehead

I watch ass he gets in his car across the street and drives away. God that man drives me crazy. I make my way into my house and I find my father pouring coffee.

"Would you like some?" He offers me

"No I'm okay I'll just have orange juice" I hear my fathers phone go off, he looks over rolling his eyes "Your mother." He picks up the phone and as soon as they start talking they start fighting. "What do you mean you can make it home" "No, no, you will be here rose is eating dinner with us ton-" "Go to hell-"

"She hung up on me" I watch as his eyes droop down looking as if he in the saddest man in the planet. "Just want us to be happy"

I don't know what to do.. I've never seen him like this. Should I hug him? Rub his back? Or just not do anything...? I slowly walk up to him giving him the best hug I could give. He hugs me back, his hug is tight, but his body is relaxed it like as soon as I touch him all his troubles released. I haven't shown my love to my father in a long time so I know this is making him feel better.

"I'm sorry" I know why he's sorry so I don't ask I hug him some more.

"I'm sorry too"

Please comment, vote, and shareee
I love you guys, Liv