Authors Note

I know I know you are all going to be annoyed that this isn't a real update but I really need to do this.
I personally feel like my writing has gone to shit because I try to get chapters out for you but when I read over them I'm disappointed with myself because it's not as well as I started this book. I'm stressing with my life, trying to keep up, I graduated highschool, I've been in cosmetology school which is slightly harder than regular college cuz I'm there Monday through Friday, 9-5.
What I really want to talk about is when I started writing on Wattpad. I remember almost now 5 years going, on December 31st 2013 I officially started to write stories. I use to only read them but I was inspired by my absolute favorite Wattpad writer Wonderlandd16. We became friends, she wrote a book about me, she taught me the ropes of writing, and we both talk about our struggles. That night I started my first book Invisible Love. I was so excited and in love with writing and then in November Wonderlandd16 told me she was deleting her account.(I'm not saying I'm doing that) she explained how stressed she was and how all her followers were pressuring her to post some would message her shitting things and getting mad she wasn't posting. She just couldn't take it anymore she said she was grateful she had a follower like me that understood and was patient with her. She was in the process of graduation and college and she just didn't have the time. Eventually resulting in her account being deleted. I wish she hadn't but she did it cuz she needed to.

Sometimes I feel like I need to do that but I don't want too. I love writing but I don't want to be pressured that I haven't updated I understand it can be torture lol but I always try.

Overall I do love you guys and your support but I really need that support right now which is understanding my updates won't be the fastest like everyone else's.