Twenty Seven Lumps of Sugar

2 years later...
Justin's POV
"Yes dear I kno-" Katie cuts me off as she nags me about the grocery list. "Kate." I say sternly 

"What." she groans

"I've got this dear. Its just grocery shopping, we do this every week, and every week you give you give me the grocery list of everything we need." I say trying to make her stress free which won't last for much longer.

"Thank you Justin" she sighs.

"You're welcome, Ill see you when you I get home" I kiss her on the cheek but feel a slight tug on the bottom of my jeans. I look down and see my pride and joy grinning at me.

"Dada!" he whines I swoop him up in to my arms and nuzzle my nose on to his nose causing him to giggle "I come" 

"No ill see you in a bit handsome man, dada has to get food for you and momma" I explain to him as if he even will fully understand me.

"I come, I come, I come" Jonathan repeats over and over again. Kate rolls her eyes and grabs Jonathan from my grip. "Mommaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Jonathan is now screaming blooding murder "I go! Dada I go"

"Justin just go you're making it worst" she exclaims

"Okay okay" I make my way out of the house. When I step in my car I take a couple of deep breaths and finally turn my car on.

The past 2 years have been kind of rough. Kate and I have been with out a babysitter. Its not that we choose not to have babysitter its just all the people that Kate choose I just don't agree with. I mean they are very pleasant people but I'm not going to leave just anyone with my son. Thats a big responsibility. I would love to have Rose come back. She was perfect. She new exactly what to do. I didn't worry about Jonathan one bit when she was with him...

Fuck I miss her. I really fucked up. Not just with Rose but with my family. If I just kept my fucking feelings to myself and didn't mess with that girl then me and Kate would be struggling to work and take care of our son. Rose could be there right now and Kate and I would be going grocery shopping together with no problem.

Even when I think how things would be different I know they would. I know I wouldn't have been able to control myself. I still would have kissed her when I did. I still would have touch her when I did. And I still would have expressed my feelings towards her the way I did. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I need to stop thinking of her. Her beautiful curl brown hair, that mocha skin, and every dip and curl of her body. It just needs to leave this fucked up mind of mine. Im a grown ass man and its been 2 long fucking years since I've seen and heard  from Rose, so these thought need to leave. 

They have to.

I finally pull in to the grocery store. I quickly grab the listen that Kate made me and walk in to store. 

Ive been for maybe 10 minutes and I'm already over it. Little kids are running around unsupervised. The elderly people are taking their sweet ass time to push their carts down the aisle. And random people just not looking where they are going. I finally make it over to the more snacky area to grab Jonathan the foods he likes.

"Fruit snacks, Fruit cups, apple sau-" I say to myself but an cut off by a mother scolding her child.

"Nova. Mommy said no." I hear her say sternly

"Waaaaannnnntttt!" The baby cries.

I start to chuckle because the struggle she is going through is way to relatable as a parent. "Wait till you get to the terrible twos" I say as I start to turn towards the woman. She looks up and fuck me.

"Rose?" She looks terrified. But absolutely stunning. Her hair is a lot longer than the last time I saw her. It looks as if she put caramel light pieces through out her hair causing her curls to look a lot more defined. Her hips look wider, breast fuller, and her skin is just glowing.

Rose doesn't answer me but looks down to the child in the cart "Here baby" she hand her a box of lucky charms that she was begging to have before. I'm assume to get the child to stop crying. "Um.. Hi Justin" Rose doest't look me straight in the eye. Why.

I've never wanted to say something so stupid but I don't want to assume the worst "Babysitting again?" please let it be that.

Rose finally looks me the eyes, her eye begin to look glossy, and she quickly wipes her eyes. "No." she confirms

"Oh." Fuck. "When did you find out you were pregnant" I hesitantly ask

"Um about a month after leaving you and Katie" she looks down at her daughter and plays with the loose curls on her daughters head.

I feel like I'm gonna shit myself "Is it mi-"

"Hey baby I found that juice that you like" Im cut of by who was once Roses ex Jack. "What the fu-" Rose elbows jack in the rib as if telling him to watch himself because of the kid. Jack looks over at Rose and starts to whisper to her. They start to bicker back and forth and as they fight the little girl in the cart turns herself to look at me. She is so beautiful. Those eyes... they are a stunning caramel a caramel that I know too well. She starts to smile and I feel my breath being taken away. Her lips and her smile are just as familiar as those eyes.

She's mine.

Please Comment and vote guys! Im trying to decided if I should do 1 or 2 more chapters to end this book. I have so much I want to put into this ending but I almost like how it ended here. but anyways I want to enter my book into the wattyawards this year. I know I've lost a lot of readers but  would appreciate it if you guys spread the word. So be ready. One this book is completed which should be by the end of this week start spreading the word on my entry.

-Olivia