(X) REFLECTION

(A/N - Just as a heads up, Namjoon recently retook the personality test and came out as an ENFP-T, so this analysis isn't completely true anymore (though ENFP's are pretty similar to INFP's...). I have been working on rewriting this in accordance to his new personality type and it will hopefully be up soon.

And sorry it took me a while to put this up, I've known since Namjoon posted the results on the fancafe, I just got a bit lazy...

But until the new analysis is posted, hope you enjoy this outdated one!)

- - - - -

He wants to, and sometimes he does, but he never truly loves himself.

- - - - -

I think I'll just finish these all today since I have nothing else to do!

Namjoon, the dear leader of BTS, is also an INFP. Usually INFPs don't wish to be leaders even though many people believe they'd be really good ones. They seek harmony, are hard-working, and everything else I listed in Yoongi's.

But INFPs also tend to take a lot of things personally. What one person would take as inspiration, an INFP would take and think for hours on end how they could make everyone happy. While trying to prevent conflict and make everyone happy, they forget to take care of themselves.

So Namjoon's song has to be the most confusing out of all the solo tracks, but it's basically saying there are days where he loves life; where he loves himself and there are days where he feels the exact opposite. The criticisms he receives from both haters and those that claim to be ARMYs do really get to him and though he can bite them back in all of his raps, those words will always stick with him.

The words will come whenever they want to, especially when he feels like he messed up and that it's all his fault. So please help Namjoon by loving on him. Don't spit out that crap about him, cause guess what? We're all humans, nobodies perfect. Instead of focusing on all the negative (no matter how false it is), why don't you focus on all the good he's done.

Without Namjoon, BTS wouldn't even be able to do their cheer! They need their leader, and their only leader is Namjoon. He's intelligent and wise, clever and adorable. Kindness emits from his soul, and he even wrote a song about a brand of shoe people! How could you not love this beautiful man?

Let's work together to help each other, BTS, and ourselves learn to love each other, themselves, and ourselves.

Love myself, love yourself.

- - - - -

Hope that helps you understand our beautiful leader a bit more than before. Leave your thoughts in the comments!

For more info on INFPs:

https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality