(X) Their Voices

This chapter is simply for what each BTS member's voice (in their songs) reminds me of. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

~ ~ ~ ~

RM / Kim Namjoon

His voice is like the ocean. From the still and beautiful waters that make you think about the things you normally wouldn't to the violent waves that can pull you under within seconds. He can make you rethink all of your life decisions and still manages to draw you in like a siren luring a sailor to his death. His abilities are as vast as the ocean as well, and his words have meanings that you never tend to see at first glance.

Jin / Kim Seokjin

His voice is as soft as feathers and as gentle as an autumn breeze, filled with bright and bold colors. It can get fierce, and when it does, it usually knocks people off their feet. Though, usually, his voice is smooth and airy like someone softly whistling. Almost like a mother singing her child to sleep.

Suga / Min Yoongi

His voice is always like a rainstorm, from his gentle poems like the calming pitter-patter of rain to his loud and emotion-filled thunderstorms with heavy rain and powerful winds that can knock you off your feet. The control he has over the sound of his voice is like the wind during those storms, they can change without warning and range from no wind to the gusts that can cause you to fall and break your skull. It's powerful and makes you think, sometimes it's soothing, and it always inspires.

J-Hope / Jung Hoseok

His voice is like the sky. Bright blue with the sun and fluffy clouds, it makes you happy. But then dark clouds roll in, causing you to prepare for an attack of any sort. It can be bright and joyful, calming and melodic, emotional and powerful, and it's crazy how quickly it can go from one to another. The amount of manipulation and control he has over his voice is insanely awesome.

Park Jimin

His voice is like wind chimes gently ringing as the birds signal the sunrise through the morning, coloring the sky in oranges, yellows, reds, and pinks. It's smooth and beautiful like the songs of birds. He can growl a bit, like a softer growl rumbling in the throat of a young predator. His voice can hit those high notes and there is a 200% chance that it'll surprise you and send shivers down your spine.

V / Kim Taehyung

His voice is like drinking a warm cup of coffee (black with a hint of honey) while sitting next to a fireplace. It's warm, deep, soulful, and you can sometimes even feel it in your bones. Sometimes his voice is like the growl that rumbles in the throat of predators and usually sends shivers down your spine. Other times it's surprisingly high-pitched and powerful.

Jungkook / Jeon Jeongguk

His voice is like a gentle, cool breeze on a spring day filled with colorful flowers and their beautiful smells, a sunset painting the sky with oranges, purples, deep reds, and pinks. It can also become like the fierce wind that whips your hair into your face and causes the trees to bend over just a bit. It can both calm you and surprise you.

- - - - -